Makati City Jobs Appraiser Position at Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Appraiser. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC), and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
1. Scans and verifies/examines requests for appraisal from various requesting units of the bank as to completeness.
2. Can appraise complex real properties in various geographical locations.
3. Conducts title verification to ascertain property ownership.
4. Establishes exact location of the property subject for appraisal through approved plans.
5. Inspects the property being presented for collateral, sale or acquisition purposes.
6. Investigates and gathers market data, comparable prices of properties similar to the one under appraisal.
7. Analyzes market data and assigns appraisal values to the property being appraised.
8. Prepares appraisal report and submits it to the appropriate approving authority for review and approval. Also prepares periodic status report on requests assigned to him.
9. Keeps abreast of updates on the Bank and BSP policies as stipulated in the Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Program (MLPP) through circulars, required seminars/programs and adheres to said policies.
10. Performs tasks that may be assigned by superiors.
1. College graduate preferably with a degree in Engineering or Real Estate Management.
2. Can handle valuation of complex properties including machinery and equipment, partial interest and marine vessels, advance knowledge in technical and property laws.
3. Must be a licensed real estate appraiser and with at least 5 years experience in property valuation.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H249+9PC Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation, Ground Floor, BSA Suites Carlos Palanca Street, Legaspi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RCBC is the financial flagship company of the Yuchengco Group of Companies (YGC), one of the oldest and largest conglomerates in the Philippines and South East Asia covering 60 businesses which include banking, insurance, construction, and education. Now on its 56th year, RCBC is among the top largest private domestic banks in terms of Assets, with 477 branches and 1,745 ATMs (as of September 2016) all over the Philippines. The RCBC group is able to provide a wide scale of services through its thrift bank, investment bank, foreign exchange brokerage house, leasing company, and overseas remittance companies. Between 2010 and 2014, the Bank received over 70 awards from various award-giving bodies, of which 18 came from AsiaMoney such as Best Domestic Private Bank in the Philippines for 3 consecutive years. These recognitions are a testament to RCBC's growth story and serve as its inspiration to continue to innovate, improve, and reach out beyond its 7.32 million customers.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)