Pampanga (Angeles City) Jobs Architect Position at PalVer Builders and Landscaping
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Architect. For candidates who reside in Pampanga (Angeles City) and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at PalVer Builders and Landscaping and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||PalVer Builders and Landscaping|
|Region||Pampanga (Angeles City)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This hirer is still in the process of verification. Copy and paste this link on your browser to know what it means: https://cloud.ph.jobstreetmail.com/PH-JS-CAN-Under-Verification
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Architecture
- Has an experienced on site
- Thorough knowledge of construction materials, Standards and codes
- Ability to communicate and give instructions clearly
- Ability to work effectively with the team
- Ability to complete task on time
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Know how to operate CAD
|City||Pampanga (Angeles City)|
|Address||Palver Enterprises, 2024, Claro M Recto Highway, Angeles, 2009, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Palver Builders and Landcaping privides a whole range of services focused on managing your fit-out or construction requirements for your project. From the deisgn and conceptualization, to sourcing of contractors and suppliers, to the actual construction up to the last finishing touches. Our company is your best and dependable partner each step along the way.
PalVer Builders and Landscaping is located in Pampanga
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated individual to be part of our team.
Apply now and be one of us!
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees