Mandaluyong City Jobs Area Sales Manager (northern And Central Luzon | Metro Manila | Bicol Region) Position at Aljeron Medical Enterprises
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Mandaluyong City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱30,000 - ₱42,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Aljeron Medical Enterprises|
|Position||Area Sales Manager (northern And Central Luzon | Metro Manila | Bicol Region)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 42.000|
ALJERON MEDICAL ENTERPRISES, INC. prides itself on distributing esteemed and reasonably-priced medical equipment and devices designed to cater to the needs of advanced healthcare centers. To assure clients’ utmost satisfaction, our broad product portfolio is sourced from pioneering countries in healthcare technology such as the USA, Germany, France, Italy, Turkey, Hungary, and Korea.
Must be willing to undergo 1 month of product training in Mandaluyong City; and can start ASAP.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree;
- With at least 3 years of experience leading a team in the field of medical equipment;
- Must be able to train, coach, and motivate the sales force to perform effectively the duties and responsibilities;
- Know how to handle existing accounts and maintain professional relationships with KOLs;
- Must be results-oriented and have a strong motivation to hit targets;
- Skills required: good leadership, sales planning, execution skills, excellent product presentation, and management skills;
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Allowance (Transportation/Meal)
- A device for product promotion plus a monthly communication allowance
- The actual reimbursement of outbase expenses
- Incentives and bonuses
- Benefits mandated by the Philippine Government
- Mobilization Program for Top Sales Performers
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Aljeron Medical Enterprises, Inc., 340, 1550 Dr Jose Fernandez, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ALJERON MEDICAL ENTERPRISES prides itself in distributing highly esteemed and reasonably-priced medical equipment and devices designed to cater to the needs of advanced healthcare centers. To assure clients’ utmost satisfaction, our broad range of product portfolio is sourced from pioneering countries in healthcare technology such as the USA, Germany, France, Italy, Turkey, Hungary, and Korea.
We provide medical equipment and devices to different hospitals such as Ospital ng Makati, Philippine General Hospital, Makati Medical Center, Manila Adventist Medical Center, Medical Center Manila, Rizal Medical Center, Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo College–Cavite, Negros Oriental Provincial Hospital, Silliman University Medical Center, St. Pauls Hospital Iloilo, Western Visayas Sanitarium, Remedios Trinidad Romualdez Hospital, Davao Regional Hospital, CVMC, and VRH, among other major hospitals nationwide.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 00130208
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)