Soccsksargen Jobs Assessment Clerk Ii (471) Position at Provincial Government of South Cotabato – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of ASSESSMENT CLERK II (471) in our company, Provincial Government of South Cotabato - Government. For candidates who reside in Soccsksargen and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Provincial Government of South Cotabato – Government|
|Position||Assessment Clerk Ii (471)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Deadline for accepting applications : June 5, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment : Provincial Assesor’s Office
Plantilla Item No. : 471
Salary/Job/Pay Grade : 6
Monthly Salary : Php 17,553.00
- Career Service (Subprofessional) First Level Eligibility
- Completion of 2 years studies in college
- None required
Work Experience :
- None required
THE AGENCY ENCOURAGES APPLICATION FROM QUALIFIED PWD CANDIDATES, MEMBERS OF THE INDIGENOUS COMMUNITIES AND THOSE FROM ANY SEXUAL ORIENTATION AND GENDER IDENTITY (SOGI).
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter (5 sets) and send to the address below not later than June 5, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212,
Revised 2017) and;
2. Work Experience Sheet(attachement to CS Form No. 212),which can be dowloaded at csc.gov.ph
3. Certificate of Employment (if applicable)
4. Performance rating in last rating period (if applicable), should be at least VS
5. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/PRC rating and license
6. Photocopy of Transcript of Records/Diploma; and
7. Photocopy of Certificate/s of relevant trainings/seminars attended
8. Photocopy of Medical Certificate from any government medical institution within 6 months
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier their application to:
REYNALDO S. TAMAYO, JR.
Provincial Government of South Cotabato, Alunan Ave., City of Koronadal
The Provincial Government is composed of 18 offices.
The Provincial Governor heads the executive branch composed of 17 offices namely: Provincial Administrator’s Office, Provincial Human Resource Management Office, Provincial Engineer’s Office, Provincial Veterinary Office, Provincial Legal Office, Provincial Agriculture Office, Provincial General Services Office, Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office, Provincial Population Office, Provincial Budget Office, Provincial Assessor’s Office, Provincial Planning and Development Office, Provincial Accountant’s Office, Provincial Treasurer’s Office, Integrated Provincial Health Office, the Provincial Environment Management Office and Provincial Governor’s Office. The Vice-Governor, on the other hand, heads the legislative branch and under him are the 14 Sangguniang Panlalawigan Members, and the Secretary to the Sangguniang Panlalawigan.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: 004-415-252
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Uniform