Calabarzon & Mimaropa Jobs Assistant Finance Manager – San Pedro Position at P.A. Alvarez Properties And Development Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, P.A. Alvarez Properties And Development Corporation are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as assistant finance manager - san pedro with a full time work system, which domiciled in Calabarzon & Mimaropa and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||P.A. Alvarez Properties And Development Corporation|
|Position||Assistant Finance Manager - San Pedro|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Assist the finance and accounting manager in overseeing the day to day operation of treasury and cashier section. Ensure that the company has sufficient fund to finance the operational cash requirement of the companies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensure availability of cash to support operations and meet target return of dividend/capital.
2. Ensure excess cash is placed in regular earning monitor money market placements.
3. Ensures timely and accurate payment of accounts payable, loans, and other obligations.
4. Verifies and approves payment vouchers.
5. Supervises and monitors cashier regarding cash position
6. Checks and approves cash transaction receipt from Cashier
7. Verify receipts against bank credits for collections received
8. Coordinate with bank on availment of various bank facilities for collection and disbursement.
9. Prepare cashflow forecast.
10. Monitor and safekeep titles
11. Handles annual renewal of bank credit lines.
12. Coordinates with banks for loan availment and/ or loan renewal.
13. Prepares correspondence to dealers and bank heads.
· OTHER TASKS
1. Prepare monthly Board of Director Reports.
2. Review and update of business plans
3. Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy / Banking and Finance; Preferably CPA
- With at least eight (8) years’ experience in treasury/finance function such as but no limited to credit loan approval/renewal with bank, bridge financing, preferably in real estate industry
- Advance computer skills
- With good oral & written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must be good with numbers highly, analytical, keen on details and resourceful
- Proficient in written and oral communication skills, good human relation skills; keen to details and resourceful with a high level of accuracy
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To contribute in the promotion of the government’s national shelter program
To build and create Filipino communities where living is comfortable, safe, and joyful
To develop and maintain an efficient and friendly organization that provides excellent products, services, and care to its valued customers
To create value for the benefit of all people involved in our business
We are one of the leading community developers in the country, providing only excellent products and services to our customers
The company began in September 1993, when it was established as a single proprietorship known as P.A. Alvarez Realty. Its first residential subdivision project in San Pedro, Laguna (named after St. Joseph the Worker), comprised of 200 units that were completely sold in less than four months.
In August 1994, the business was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as P.A. Alvarez Properties and Development Corporation (now mostly known as P.A. Properties), under the dynamic leadership of Mr. Romarico “Bing” T. Alvarez as President and Chief Executive Officer.
Building on its initial success, the company continued to develop St. Joseph Villages in different sites in the Laguna province.
P.A. Properties will continue serving its markets by maintaining affordable housing packages.
It already built about 19,00 low- to medium-cost housing units.
Its 500-strong workforce serves as the foundation of the company, along with its thousands of agents, brokers, and contractors.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: ASO94007701
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Life, Housing, Leave Benefits, Retirement, Mondays-Thursday/Company Uniform. Friday and Saturday/Smart Casual, Mondays - Thursdays (8am - 6pm); Fridays (8am - 5pm)
- Specific Location: San Pedro, Laguna