Pasay City Jobs Assistant Legal Manager Position at FAST RETAILING PHILIPPINES, INC
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
FAST RETAILING PHILIPPINES, INC has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pasay City and surrounding areas as assistant legal manager with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||FAST RETAILING PHILIPPINES, INC|
|Position||Assistant Legal Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Liaising and responsible for providing day-to-day legal support to UQMY and will work with all levels of employees across the business, external business partners, service providers and governmental authorities in relation to legal matters and with the UQ ASEAN/Global Legal team.
1. Advising, drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts including tenancy agreements, marketing, supply of goods & services agreements employment, nondisclosure agreements etc.
2. Supporting new business initiatives from a legal perspective including but not limited to new entity company set up, licensing requirements etc.
3. Advising on legal matters/applicable laws, including but not limited to ensuring compliance with data protection laws, new legislation etc.
4. Advising and follow up on all litigation, dispute resolution, and internal and external investigations
5. Supporting corporate secretarial work between the business/functions and company secretary.
6. Advising the operational and functional departments in all areas of law (advertising, commercial, competition, corporate, IT, IP, data privacy, employment and property etc.)
7. Increasing operational and functional departments’ awareness of best practices and policies on legal compliances
8. Supporting in legal administrative tasks.
9. Supporting the business needs e.g. by creating legal templates and where necessary and updating documents with any relevant changes.
10. To support the business on post-contract management e.g. extension of the contract duration, change of scope of works, dispute with the vendor, late delivery or non-performance.
11. Supporting the Procurement department on Contract Management matters in relations to transactions.
12. Identify, analyze potential legal issues, risks, its implications and provide legal advice to the business
13. Working closely with the Information Security department as local ISO DRI working on legal compliance risks, financial and reputational risks.
14. Work with the Stores and Store Support Centre functions to develop legal awareness, facilitating training, provide legal advice, guidance, assistance in customer claims and maintaining legal standard and compliance with applicable laws.
15. Doing legal research in support of business/GHQ e.g. product development, compliances considerations on advertisements etc.
• At least 5-7 years working experience as a lawyer/legal counsel on commercial matters (must have Consumer Protection and Contract knowledge) ; experience working with MNC may be advantageous
• Experience in real estate, e-commerce, data privacy and/or litigation matters an advantage
• Possess the motivation in the sharing of knowledge and enjoy being in a specialist role
• Being a proactive individual that is highly committed with a strong drive, possess an inquisitive, commercial, analytical mind, enjoy being hands-on and aspire to be a natural business partner.
• Competencies include: negotiation, presentation, planning, organizing and ability to multitask.
• Has analytical skills and very detail orientated
• Must be able to work proactively with different stakeholders & initiate solutions
• Flexible and hard-working, with a can-do attitude, practical and solution driven; ability to implement and execute identified opportunities
• Confident, persuasive individual capable of managing and resolving difficult situations
• Good sense of responsibility, mature, self-driven and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• To balance legal issues against commercial requirements in the performance of assigned duties and tasks. Advice must be practical while ensuring the company’s interests are protected and compliance with law observed.
• Personal traits: positive, passionate, collaborative, ability to perform in a challenging and dynamic environment.
• Ability to manage projects independently and work under pressure
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UNIQLO is a modern Japanese company that inspires the world to dress casually.
UNIQLO has enjoyed strong growth by offering high-quality casual wear at reasonable prices based on its SPA (Specialty Store Retailer of Private Label Apparel) business model, which spans product design, manufacture, distribution and retail.
The first UNIQLO store opened in 1984 in Japan. UNIQLO now has more than 1450 stores and worldwide operations,including the U.K., China, Hong Kong, South Korea, the United States, France, Singapore, Russia, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany and Australia.
Part of the Fast Retailing group, Uniqlo is truly determined to achieve the goals in the group's mission statement: "Changing clothes. Changing conventional wisdom. Change the world." and to become the #1 Retail Apparel Group in the world.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Government Mandated Benefits, 5 days work 2 days rest days