Marikina City Jobs Assistant Manager- San Lazaro Branch(manila) Position at ALONG78 FOODHAUS INC. – WENDY’S
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Assistant Manager- San Lazaro Branch(Manila) in our company, ALONG78 FOODHAUS INC. - WENDY'S. For candidates who reside in Marikina City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||ALONG78 FOODHAUS INC. – WENDY’S|
|Position||Assistant Manager- San Lazaro Branch(manila)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
- Coordinating store operations
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Monitor and maintain store inventory
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Monitor retail operating costs, budgets and resources
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques
- Handle complaints from customers
- Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses and competition
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is functionable and presentable
- Make sure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines
- Act as our store’s representative and set an example for our staff
- Helping in training Team Members, equipment preventive maintenance scheduling, facilitating implementation of standard operating procedure of the company, and maintaining excellent customer satisfaction at all time.
- Conduct product and supply inventory counting and recording, schedule work shifts, and ensure that all the company’s policies with regards to proper food handling and preparation are being implemented all throughout the stations.
- Research competitive products and analyze consumer behavior to ensure our store meets and exceeds client expectations.
- Manage daily schedule, employees shift and time off request
- Count cash at the end of the shifts and manage bank deposit
- Conduct yearly Managing Better Shift (MBS) Evaluation
- Ensure inventory accuracy and balance at the end of the day
- Assist Manager in processing permits and monitor up to date
- Candidate must at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Must have at least 2-3 years Hospitality or Fast Food Industry experience (Required)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in an emerging-growth company environment
- Outstanding organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Passionate for career development
- Willing to be assigned in SM City San Lazaro Branch
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.