National Capital Region Jobs Audit Staff Position at ORION CEPHEID, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Audit Staff. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, ORION CEPHEID, INC., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ORION CEPHEID, INC.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
1. Conducts spot audit in the branches from time to time. This includes audit ofcash/cardsales,ledger,sales invoices,collection receipts, deposit slips and other cash relatedmatters.
2. Checks if theBusiness Permit, BIR 0606,BIR 2303,andAuthority to Print (ATP)areproperly posted/displayed in the branches.
3. Conducts regular price audit to ensure that price tags in the branches areupdatedeverytimea price adjustment memo from the head office is issued.
4. Conducts regular inventory count in the branches and in the warehouse. This is done atleast once a week on selected items.
5. Conducts general inventory count in the branches and in the warehouse. This is done atleast once a year.
6. Documentsauditprocess andpresents reports that reflect audit’s ** AuditFindings, Price Audit Findings,Stock Inventory Report etc.
7. Conducts follow up audits to monitor compliance with set policies and procedures.
8. Analyzes, checks and endorses for approvaltheinventoryreconciliations andadjustments submitted by the branch.
9. Prepares“Authority todeduct”for the audited branchesif thegiven due dateto submitreconciliationhas lapsed.
10. Prepares“Hold CommissionReport”for all un-reconciledinventorydiscrepancies.1
11. Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
– Applicants must be willing to work on-site, at Malate, Manila City.
- Must be a graduate of BS inAccountancy or anyrelated course
- Must be able to do field work
- Must be able to walk longdistances and travel to differentplaces
- Must be able to work on graveyardshift
- Must have good analytical andnumerical ability
- Must be flexible and able to workon different working environment,as well as traveling to differentplaces and working on extendedhours and on holidays.
- New graduates may be considered
- Must have good oral and writtencommunication skills in English and Tagalog
- Must be determined and strong-willed
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Orion Cepheid, Inc., 1916 Recto Ave, Quiapo, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Orion Cepheid opened its first store at SM-Centerpoint in 1995 at a time when the CD-ROM software industry was just in its infancy, with the firm mission of providing our customers with the best quality original software and books at the most reasonable prices, backed up by solid and responsive customer service. From that first store, Orion Cepheid today has 34 stores scattered all over Metro Manila and 16 stores in the main provinces of Bacolod, Baguio, Bicol, Cabanatuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cavite, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Laguna, Pampanga and Zambales. Each Orion Cepheid store carries thousands of titles of computer books, software and games - all 100% originals, ensuring our customers ALWAYS of the highest quality and value for their money's worth, not to mention assurance as well on the authenticity and genuineness of each and every product.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: ASO95-005771
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)