Taguig City Jobs Avp – Regional Variable Incentive Compensation Strategy And Management (vsm) Team Lead – Rohq Position at Citigroup Business Process Solutions Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Citigroup Business Process Solutions Pte. Ltd. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Taguig City and surrounding areas as avp - regional variable incentive compensation strategy and management (vsm) team lead - rohq with work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Citigroup Business Process Solutions Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Avp - Regional Variable Incentive Compensation Strategy And Management (vsm) Team Lead - Rohq|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Compensation Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Supports applicable businesses in operational areas of compensation including, but not limited to, offer consultation, the mid-year and year-end planning cycles, system administration and testing, market data, job leveling process, salary structures support, FLSA, reporting, reconciliation, and other compensation analytics.
- Delivers on compensation based operational analysis tasks and support for key compensation processes for the US and other regions/countries, as follows and as applicable to each assigned business:
- Applies independent, in-depth technical expertise and uses knowledge of Compensation principles, practices and procedures for the completion of assignments and projects, for the benefit of the company, client group and/or other stakeholders
- Utilizes internal systems and advanced Microsoft Office application skills to create, analyze, and interpret data to support company compensation positions and recommend viable solutions
- Leads Baseline support process regarding regional feedback, reporting, processing and execution in partnership with Comp COE
- Provides operational and tactical support for the mid-year and year-end comp process for the all regions. This includes compensation audits, analytics, report generation, payroll coordination, business manager, and HR training, when needed
- Coordinates sector specific market data matching, analysis, validation and input
- Conducts Job evaluation and matching using a global job framework to appropriately level jobs; assists regional teams with job framework/description maintenance and coordinates process with HR and business managers
- Applies sound judgment, interprets results, identifies inconsistencies in data or results, including business issues to enable the formulation of recommendations on policies, procedures or practices
- Administers the implementation of new and/or adjusted compensation policies, while maintaining a high level awareness of HR Risk and Controls, to ensure compliance with corporate policies and local regulations
- Participates in system user acceptance testing to ensure expected outcomes with functionality
- Mentors junior teammates across Compensation, as assigned
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years relevant experience in Compensation, Accounting, Finance, HRIS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines while dealing with multiple priorities.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
The APAC-EMEA Variable Incentive Compensation Strategy and Management Unit (VSM), part of the Regional HR Compensation function, is responsible for Variable Incentive Compensation frameworks, Plan Design, Governance, and Implementation for Personal Banking and Wealth Management businesses (Retail Bank, Cards & Loans, Collections & CitiPhone) across the region.
The team’s core responsibility is to work closely with the regional team to support core markets in Incentive plan design, testing the plans for effectiveness & meeting business objectives with the highest standard of controls & compliance built into the program that are aligned with the VIC policy & procedures.
- Will lead team of analysts who will be supporting APAC/EMEA region markets
- Contribute to effective Incentive Plan designs that align the needs of stakeholders with the ability to achieve objectives, for designated channel
- Manage the ongoing development of models for incentive programs
- Support evaluation of incentive program effectiveness, discuss and develop recommendations for adjustments and improvements
- Prepare documentation for incentive programs
- Support ad-hoc analytics need for Senior Management
- Liaise with various business, country and regional seniors for data, information, and feedback
- Identify opportunities to streamline and enhance processes and workflows
- Support countries in monthly accrual and reconciliation of payouts
- Ensure compliance with policies & procedures
- Support implementation of Global/regional projects for the region
- Adherence to overall Variable incentive framework
- Handling Accountability Framework cases and ensuring correct treatment
- Motivate and Engage team members and ensure tasks are prioritize and deliverables are met as per agreed timeline
- In addition to work across Variable Incentive Compensation, role may assist with Projects for Total Rewards across APAC Region as well as coordination of regional Risk and Control activities across Compensation, Benefits, Mobility and Variable Compensation
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Finance or Management preferrable)
- 6-10 years relevant experience in Business/Financial Planning & Analysis and/or Compensation; Financial Industry preferrable
- Stakeholder relationship management, consultative and problem-solving skills, personally committed to the delivery of exceptional results
- Able to influence effectively; gain support for new ideas and approaches across multiple stakeholders with varying agendas and shifting priorities
- Perform with a sense of urgency without compromising on excellence with a strong commitment to achieving results
- Decisive, capable of thinking through and trouble-shooting nuanced and complex situations
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work with big datasets is preferred
- Advanced MS Excel and/or Access is required. VBA is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interactions with Business/ Functions:
- Regional Sales & Distribution, Scorecard & Performance Management and Product Teams
- Regional VIC Calculation Centralized Team (India)
- Regional Consumer Operations (CitiPhone & Collections)
- Regional, and Country HR Compensation Teams
- Regional Compliance & Control Functions
- Country Business (Retail Bank/ Cards/ Collections/ CitiPhone)
- Global Teams
- Regional Total Rewards leaders
Job Family Group:
Compensation & Benefits
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||G2XW+QH9 CBPS, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citigroup Business Process Solutions Pte. Ltd. (CBPS)provides best-in-class business process outsourcing, customer sales and service, and other off-shore services to various Citi businesses around the world in 15 lines of business including CitiPhone, Credit Operations, and Transaction Services.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Retirement Plan, Business Attire