Makati City Jobs Back Office Support Officer (boso – Student Services Officer) Position at STANLEY COLLEGE REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE PHILIPPINES
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Back Office Support Officer (BOSO - Student Services Officer) with full time working hours for our company office, STANLEY COLLEGE REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE PHILIPPINES, for residents of Makati City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱20,000 - ₱22,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, STANLEY COLLEGE REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE PHILIPPINES, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Back Office Support Officer (BOSO - Student Services Officer).
|Company||STANLEY COLLEGE REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE PHILIPPINES|
|Position||Back Office Support Officer (boso - Student Services Officer)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 22.000|
JOB DESCRIPTION: To process email creation, sending of email and SMS notification to the students, encoding of RPL for students, contact verification, Stars Entering and Updating, sending of Cald email, creation enrolment schedule (ELICOS), class scheduling (VET), sending of warning letter and NOC (Notice of cancellation) and transition from old courses to new courses. To process students’ PRF, CRDF, CRFI, CRFQ, WBT.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitoring and processing shared email address (PHtask)
- Monitoring and processing shared email address (Recognition)
- Monitoring and processing shared email address (CRFPRF)
- Monitoring and processing shared email address (Studentservices)
- Monitoring and processing shared email address (wbt.timesheets)
Ensures that tasks are completed and correctly accomplished for the following:
- Data Entry
- Preparing CPM (Course Progress Monitoring Sheet)
- Incoming students
- Language Courses
- VET Courses
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Provide the services for ongoing students
- Email Creation
- Transition of Old Qualified Course to New Qualification
- STARS Entering
- STARS Updating
- Sending of CaLD Additional Services
- Enrolment Scheduling – ELICOS
- Room Allocation
- Class Scheduling
- Room Allocation
Recognition of Prior Learning
Provide the services for ongoing students
- Generation of Invoice Overdue Report
- Email and SMS Notification
- Sending of Warning Letters
- Sending of NOC Letters
- Sending of Intervention Letters
Student Information Management
- Contact Details Verification
- Prisms Updating
- Unit Mapping
- Addition of Subject
- Deletion of Subject
- Populating Units of competencies to the Master All Qualification & Unit of Competency File
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor and/or Operations Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or its equivalent
- Typing skill:45-50 wpm
- Required skills: managing and time-management skills, business management skills, analytical skills, team-player, can work under minimum supervision
- Preferably with at least 2 years of work experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8:00AM-5:00PM
- (Full-time Positions available)
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Weekday Schedule
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We at Stanley College believe that everyone is privileged with an access to quality overseas education. Our qualified counselors assess each applicants and sends them with recommendations regarding courses and pathways that would benefit them and give them a brighter future. Our team lets our students’ understand the importance of choosing the right course. Our team of overseas education experts understands the needs and wants of the students coming from different parts of the world and we try to address their education needs by providing them with the best options available.
Stanley Collegealso partnered with several visa experts across the globe to ensure the quality of student visa application. After the enrolment process, we pass them on to our partner/s in their area to make sure that their visa application will be well taken care of.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: FS201415659
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Mandatory benefits, corporate attire