Misamis Oriental (CDO) Jobs Batching Plant Supervisor Position at GAMA FOODS CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, GAMA FOODS CORPORATION are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as batching plant supervisor with a full time work system, which domiciled in Misamis Oriental (CDO) and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which experienced in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|GAMA FOODS CORPORATION
|Batching Plant Supervisor
|Misamis Oriental (CDO)
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
GAMA FOODS CORPORATION is a fully integrated Poultry Industry now serving dressed chickens to various customers in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. It started in 2005 and quickly became one of the country’s biggest players in the poultry industry an at present is one of the Top Renowned Integrators.
To be able to support the business, GAMA Foods established its own Dressing & Feed Mill Plant equipped with advanced technology located at National Highway, Baloy Tablon Cagayan De Oro City.
- A Graduate of BS in Mechanical/Civil/Industrial Engineer
- Skilled to Operate Batching Plant, Crushing Plant, CHB.
- Has experience in basic machine shop management skills
- Excellent Communication and Leadership Skills
- Area of Assignment: Tablon, Cagayan De Oro City
1. Oversee the Batching Plant operations and make sure all delivery schedules for the day are met.
2. Oversee all maintenance and mobilizing of the batching plant and ensure all machines and equipment are working and in good condition. Monitor all preventative and regular maintenance on equipment.
3. Monitor the plant cleanliness.
4. Manage controls to weigh and mix aggregate, cement, and water to produce concrete that conforms to processing specifications, hence ensure that all produced concrete ready mix meet 100% total quality requirements.
5. Maintain adequate levels of all supplies and products. Update the Admin Manager on the stock levels of aggregates and cement for request of delivery so as to avoid zero stock inventory.
6. Coordinate with Site Project Engineers as to the status of the ready mix deliveries and monitor possible cancellation at sites due to weather condition and other factors.
|Misamis Oriental (CDO)
|FPF8+PJ5 GAMA Foods Corporation, Baloy, Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GAMA Foods Corporationwas established 2008 and is now a fully integrated poultry industry now serving dressed chickens to various customers in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. It expanded in 2009 and quickly became one of the country’s biggest players in the poultry industry and at present is one of the top renowned integrators. From having only breeder farms located in various areas of the province of Bukidnon, there was a higher demand on Parents Stock, thus a Grand Parent farm was built and operational. GAMA built also a new high technology Broiler Complex. To be able to support the business, GAMA Foods established its own Feedmill, Dressing Plant & Ice Plant equipped with advanced technology located at National Highway, Baloy, Cagayan de Oro City. The dressing plant supports further processing to cater to the needs of institutional customers. Due to increasing market demand, offices extended as far as Visayas area such as Cebu City located in Cabancalan, Mandaue City, and in Iloilo located at Lapaz, Iloilo City
GAMA is also the producer and distributor of one of the leading Food Chains in the Philippines.GAMA chicken also is the reason why poor to middle class family can readily afford Lechon Manok, selling the lowest price without jeopardizing their quality. GAMA continues to evolve and create value added products that best suit the pallet of the Filipino people.It’s goal is to provide good, quality andaffordable food to all Filipino people.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Company Uniforms, Regular Hours, Mondays-Fridays
- Specific Location: CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY