Billing/accounting Executive Assistant | Ortigas, Pasig (on-site) Vacancies at Eastvantage Business Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Eastvantage Business Solutions Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quezon & Quezon City and surrounding areas as billing/accounting executive assistant | ortigas, pasig (on-site) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Eastvantage Business Solutions Inc.|
|Position||Billing/accounting Executive Assistant | Ortigas, Pasig (on-site)|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Ortigas, Pasig City
An Executive and Personal Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive support to high-level executives, ensuring smooth and efficient operations of their professional and personal affairs. The ideal candidate will have experience in billing/accounting and QuickBooks, as well as good communication skills. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, impeccable attention to detail, and the ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality. The Executive and Personal Assistant serves as reliable point of contact and liaison, managing various tasks to facilitate the executive’s productivity.
- Manage and maintain the executive’s schedule, including arranging and coordinating appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Communicate with clients, stakeholders, and other professionals on behalf of the executive.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports, and presentations for the executive.
- Conduct research and provide recommendations on various topics, including business strategy, market trends, and industry developments.
- Assist in the planning and execution of events, such as conferences, seminars, and business trips.
- Maintain accurate records of financial transactions using QuickBooks
- Manage accounts payable and receivable, reconciling accounts, and resolving discrepancies as needed
- Liaise with other staff members, departments, and external stakeholders to ensure effective communication and coordination of activities.
- Manage and prioritize incoming requests and messages to ensure the executive is aware of all critical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business administration, communications, or a related field.
- Strong background in billing/accounting and familiarity with QuickBooks.
- Experience working in a similar role, preferably in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Professional demeanor and ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Familiarity with project management tools and software is an asset.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Eastvantage, St. Francis Square, D2 & D6, 2nd, Bank Dr, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Eastvantage, we believe in creating meaningful work relationships across the globe. Our premier managed services and outsourcing solutions enable operational excellence that results in business growth for our partners worldwide while providing meaningful careers.
If you’re naturally curious, willing to experiment to achieve goals, and have a passion for establishing purposeful connections, come join our team of inspired experts. Together, let us customize solutions in the areas of software development, technology support, customer relationship management, and a variety of business support functions, and add value to each and every encounter.
See how the Eastvantage inspiration fares with our team members here: https://bit.ly/3UEtBA8
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Weekends Off