Makati City Jobs Billing Associate Position at AFFINITY HEALTH & WELLNESS CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Our company, AFFINITY HEALTH & WELLNESS CORPORATION are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as billing associate with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||AFFINITY HEALTH & WELLNESS CORPORATION|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Affinity Health and Wellness is a company that encourages individuals to achieve their potentials as people and as professionals. As an employee, you have the opportunity to work in your area of expertise or explore interests where you find your greatest fulfillment whether that be in the field of consulting, sales and marketing, research, product management, communication, accounting and finance, dentistry or in the medical field.
Job Overview: The role will on processing and monitors all billing concerns of all Sales Department / Programs to acquire reparations for debts owed to the company in an effective, accurate and timely manner.
- Regular Employment
- Basic Salary + Allowance
- Government Mandated Benefits: SS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG, 13th Month Pay, etc.
- Life and Health Insurance, Vacation and Sick Leave, Dental Benefits, etc
- Birthday Leave and Allowance
- Annual Company Outing
- Annual Evaluation/Increase
Position: Billing Associate
Industry: Health and Wellness
Location: Makati City
Schedule: Monday – Friday (On site)
- Prepares billing statement
- Transmits billing statements to account in a timely manner
- Conducts billing analysis or reconciliation of the billing statement
- Prepares, coordinates and advises clients on findings of billing analysis and encodes reconciled data into billing database
- Organizes and files all endorsements, documents and data and conducts back-up of database records on a weekly basis
- Receives and responds to all communications and questions within the Company’s standard of twenty-four (24) hours
- Possess very good communication skills both written and verbal.
- With or without background of Payroll
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving, mathematical skills, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- HR/Initial Screening (Phone Call Interview)
- Final Interview (Face to Face)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Affinity Health and Wellness - Makati Branch, Legaspi Village 1229, 1229, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Affinity Health and Wellness Corporation is a company that encourages individuals to achieve their potentials as people and as professionals. As an employee, you have the opportunity to work in your area of expertise or explore interests where you find your greatest fulfillment whether that be in the field of consulting, sales and marketing, research, product management, communication, accounting and finance, dentistry or in the medical field.
Affinity Health and Wellness revolutionizes the way companies and individuals define and manage health care.
By extending the health care value chain to include often neglected, yet equally important areas, such as quality dental care and preventive vaccination, we are able to provide health care programs and products that are not only cost-effective long term, but also transform employee
Our diverse portfolio of products provides employees with the opportunity to experience all aspects of the business and achieve professional growth. As an employee of a company that promotes living, we foster a unique working environment that balances professionalism with social or family life.
Come and build your future with Affinity!
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Travel Incentives, HMOs