National Capital Region Jobs Bookkeeper Position at Hanston Properties Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Bookkeeper with full time working hours for our company office, Hanston Properties Inc., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱30,000 - ₱35,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Hanston Properties Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Bookkeeper.
|Company||Hanston Properties Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience.
- Ability to produce trial balance.
- Ability to do account reconciliation.
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Maintains historical accounting & financial records.
- Prepares BIR reports and other tax computations.
- Maintains bank accounts.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Hanston Properties Inc., 5 Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Established real estate expertise spanning five decades
- Stimulating work environment and challenges
- Exceptional learning prospects for personal & professional growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OVER 50 YEARS
Hanston Properties Inc. was established in 1973, in the course of our corporate history, it completed its inaugural project in 1982, the HANSTON BUILDING, which was among the earliest office structures in the Ortigas Center Business District. It also became one of the first buildings to accommodate business process outsourcing (BPO) firms in the 1990s, housing tenants such as Software Ventures International and The Resource Group (TRG).
Our long experience in providing office spaces for corporate tenants lead us to developing another office building along San Miguel Avenue - the HANSTON SQUARE with an area of 50,00 sqm. It is the PEZA-registered 29-storey Grade A office building in Ortigas Center, which provides office space for lease or for rent and meet the needs of the corporate offices, multinational regional offices and BPO companies occupying multi-tenant or single tenant floors.
The company's network of contacts within the construction industry given its long history in the industry has enabled Hanston Properties, Inc. to leverage its supplier network and assemble the necessary expertise to develop a highly specified project.
NORTHBANK is the current project of Hanston Properties is a former steel plant. After more than two decades of being idle, Apollo Steel will be transformed into a master planned mixed-use development with retail and residential buildings anchored by office buildings so that it can be a catalyst for change to the Makati-Mandaluyong Pasig River bank.The site is master planned by Callison-RTKL.
In order to preserve the heritage of the site as a steel plant that operated from the 1960s to the late 80s, Hanston Properties has decided to employ the adaptive reuse of the existing warehouse. The steel warehouse will be converted into a community service and convenience retail outlet and other services catering to the surrounding neighborhood. To support the retail development, we hope to build office buildings catering to the technology sector and traditional head office tenants.
To develop exceptional and sustainable communities that inspire and elevate.
To be a diversified real estate company that is a transformative force in the industry, driving innovation and change through rigorous execution that consistently delivers excellence and exceptional customer satisfaction.
MORE ABOUT US:
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 0
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Incentive Leaves, Scholarship Subsidy and Life & Accident Insurance, Mondays to Fridays