Manila City Jobs Branch Personnel | Manila Position at PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Manila City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies|
|Position||Branch Personnel | Manila|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The position is primarily responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to Cebuana Lhuillier branches. Handles branch transactions – remittance, pawning, insurance and other non-pawnshop products.
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Knowledgeable with office productivity apps – Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Can work on a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work on Sundays and Holidays
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Can start ASAP
- Full-Time positions available.
- Willing to be assigned in Pandacan, Ermita, Sta. Ana, Paco, Malate, Sampaloc and/or Sta. Mesa.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies, PJL Corporate Center, 1782 N. Garcia corner Candelaria Streets, Makati City 1209 Philippines, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies is composed of various companies ranging from its flagship business of pawn brokering to local and international remittance, micro-insurance, rural banking, hotel and restaurant management, jewelry and sports accessory retail, information technology, real estate, professional management, and corporate social responsibility.
Formally established in 1988, PJ Lhuillier,Inc. (PJLI) is a dynamic, multi-industry company that owns and operates businesses dealing with pawnshop, non-pawnshop financial services (banking, international and local remittance, non-life insurance, electronic loading, bills payment, and collection service), retail (jewelry and health and wellness products), hotel and restaurant management, information technology management, sports, and real estate/property management.
It is the proud parent company of Cebuana Lhuillier, one of the leading and largest non-bank financial services providers in the Philippines with over 1,700 branches nationwide. PJLI attributes its dominance in the industry to integrity and heartfelt service, its robust network of local and international industry partners, and its steadfast commitment to nurture market-leading businesses for its growing clientele.
Today, the P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies seeks to become the best and preferred microfinancial and business-to-business solutions partner. The company intends to fulfil this vision through rendering dedication, hard work, and service.
We are your most trusted financial partner
We will empower Filipinos through financial services anytime and anywhere
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Guaranteed Bonus, Performance Bonus, Support: Mondays- Fridays/ Operations: Daily including Holidays