Quezon Jobs Business Consultant Position at Southern Cross Distribution, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Southern Cross Distribution, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quezon and surrounding areas as business consultant with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱25,000 - ₱35,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Southern Cross Distribution, Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
POSITION TITLE : Business Consultant
REPORTS TO : Area Manager
Job Summary : Responsible and accountable for the sales performance, cost control and utilization of assets of the assigned territory.
Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Strict compliance with the BC Call Procedure
2. Monitor and recommend price adjustments of retail accounts
3. Coordinate with internal departments to address concerns and ensure active operation of the retail network
4. Manage maintenance, upkeep and repair of all company-owned assets within the assigned territory to enable maximum utilization at minimal cost
5. Control traveling expense and other expense categories attributed to the assigned territory
6. Coordinate with and address pertinent issues of principal’s authorized representative/s on matters directly concerned with the assigned territory
7. Coordination and compliance with requirements of concerned government agencies to protect tenure of the network
8. Contract management (maintenance, renewal/extension and execution) of dealership agreements (CORO and RORO) and assist in negotiating renewal/extension of lease contracts
9. Manage build up of dealer pool, assignment of dealership contracts to qualified applicants and maintain active operation of the retail network
10. Preparation, execution and attainment of annual business plan for his/her scope of responsibility
11. Prepare and implement Site Improvement Plan (SIP) which includes conceptualization, development and implementation of local sales marketing promos and retailer incentive schemes to maximize sales of a specific retail outlet
12. Responsible for management, development and implementation of the network development program of the assigned territory through NTI’s and NTC’s
- benefits and privileges
- career growth & flexible time
- company provided vehicle
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SOUTHERN CROSS DISTRIBUTION, INC. ("SCDI") is a well-established and highly recognized company in the field of petroleum distribution to various territories located in Bicol Region, Masbate, Bacolod, Iloilo, Quezon, Laguna and Metro Manila. We are the first and largest branded marketer of Chevron Philippines, Inc. in the Philippines.
SCDI has been in the business of petroleum distribution for almost 20 years this year. During the past years, SCDI has committed itself to improve the quality of service it provides, uplift the living standard of its workforce and to evolve and be able to reinvent itself along with fast-paced commercial and technological revolution.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), to be diclosed during the job offer
- Specific Location: QUEZON PROVINCE