Iloilo (Iloilo City) Jobs Business Development Coordinator – Iloilo Position at Forest Lake Development, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Business Development Coordinator - Iloilo. For those of you who live in Iloilo (Iloilo City) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Forest Lake Development, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate with at least Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱20,000 - ₱25,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Forest Lake Development, Inc.|
|Position||Business Development Coordinator - Iloilo|
|Region||Iloilo (Iloilo City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
- Monitors and facilitates assigned projects for Visayas Region where permits are currently being processed (such as procurement, gathering, and submission of requirements to various government agencies for various permits and licenses)
- Acquisition of properties for development.
- Conducts market study of project sites, including business plans, permits projection, strategy-making, and validation.
- Conducts feasibility studies, relating to the projects, legal, technical, and financial aspects.
- Negotiating and closing deals. Executing the deals, and terms, in coordination with partners, government agencies, and other key players.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Must have at least 2-year working experience in real estate and business process permits.
- Must be willing to travel and be assigned out of town.
- At least a non-professional driver’s license holder.
- Can start ASAP.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Leave credits
- Group Life Insurance
- Communication allowance
- Annual salary increase
- Performance incentive and year-end bonus
Work Location: Brgy. Calajunan, Onate Ext., Mandurriao, Iloilo City
|City||Iloilo (Iloilo City)|
|Address||Forest Lake Memorial Parks - Iloilo, Onate Ext., Brgy, Mandurriao, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines|
- Exceptional benefits package!
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Specially looking for talented candidates
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For 24 years Forest Lake has been serving its communities and is now the Philippines’ largest memorial care brand with more than 30 parks nationwide across Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. The company opened its first memorial park in the Philippines in 1997 with Forest Lake Zamboanga and within the same year, they launched Forest Lake Iloilo. In the following years, the company continued to expand briskly, opening one park after another, serving community after community. Their signature personalized service and nature-themed, family-friendly and efficiently designed parks boasting wide-open spaces with vast manicured lawns conducive to leisure and relaxation quickly established Forest Lake as the preferred park where family memories are celebrated by the living.
In 2018, Forest Lake launched its Grief Therapy Program, “A Better Day ~ Your Journey to Healing.” The workshop series facilitated by Grief Coach Cathy Babao offered support to bereaved clients by guiding them on a path towards healing and wholeness so that they may live healthy, productive and happy lives after their loss. Given the challenging times brought about by the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, the company began its online advocacy, “Creating Better Days” webinar series advocating mental health and well-being. Recognizing that the pandemic has changed the way we grieve and come to terms with loss, the free webinar series aims to empower its audience with the knowledge and tools needed to thrive in our brand new world by teaching us how to adapt and create a better now.
Behind Forest Lake Memorial Parks is a formidable management team with extensive experience in property development, memorial services, sales, and marketing. The company currently has more than 30 memorial parks in the Philippines and one chapel in Biñan, Laguna. Its portfolio spans Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao in the following locations: Albay, Bataan, Bulacan, Davao del Sur, Iloilo, Laguna, La Union, Misamis Oriental, Negros Occidental, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, Pangasinan, South Cotabato, Tarlac and Zamboanga. The company aims to beA Better Placewhere the memories of our loved ones are celebrated and immortalized while consistently expanding the business to serve more Filipinos. For more information about Forest Lake, and follow@ForestLakeMemorialParkson Facebook and Instagram.
To build a better place where generations of family memories are treasured, immortalized, and celebrated by the living
To offer accessible, affordable, efficiently designed & sustainable memorial parks and services managed by a professional team dedicated to provide value, innovation, and personalized service.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group Life Insurance, Leaves, Communication Allowance, Commissions, Incentives
- Specific Location: Iloilo City