Calabarzon & Mimaropa Jobs Civil Engineer Position at CALMAR LAND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||CALMAR LAND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Directly supervises the execution of Horizontal and Vertical Projects by plans and specifications, Safety, Quality, Timely delivery, and Cost efficiency (SQTC).
Education: Graduate of BS Civil Engineering, must be licensed
Experience: At least 5 years of relevant work experience, experience in quantity survey is a plus
– Proven experience as a project engineer
– Can cope with the exacting demands of the real estate business
– Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and Engineering software
– With strong leadership, management, and excellent communication skills
– Driving Skills and willingness to relocate to different project locations within Quezon, Batangas, or Laguna province.
– HMO and Life Insurance
– Free Parking
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Address||57JJ+PW8 Calmar land Development Corporation, Jose Rizal Ave, Bay, Laguna, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A TRADITION OF QUALITY
Founded in 1989, Calmar Land Development Corporation has established itself as one of the largest property developers in CALABARZON. With more than 20 residential projects in the span of 32 years in the real estate industry, the company has built the most admired residential subdivisions in Laguna, Batangas, and Quezon. It has set the standards in community building, making every family and individual aspire for a home that they can call their own.Through the years, Calmar Land has built and nurtured various communities in the best locations and has applied first-class development features, innovative design concepts, and sound property management practices that respond to the needs of its residents and property owners. The company continues to adapt to the ever-changing world of the real estate industry. From residential subdivisions and township communities, to house and lot and lot only properties, Calmar Land has expanded both in locations, as well as its range of products that suit the evolving needs of the Filipino market.
To be the dominant name in real estate and property development as it heeds the society’s call for decent shelters, relevant projects, ideal communities, and improved quality of living.In gearing ahead, we continuously evolve and extend our commitment to the whole citizenry of the Philippines.
We aim to build homes and develop communities that respond to the necessity of every Filipino in all walks of life. As a company which, is evolving with time, we innovate lifestyles that will cater to the modern family. In the delivery of appropriate and relevant innovations, we forge strong partnerships with every family we serve and with every community that we build.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Medical & Dental, Life Insurance. (Car plan & parking for Mgr), 8am to 5pm / Monday to Friday