Muntinlupa City Jobs Civil Engineering Faculty Position at Colegio de Muntinlupa – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education, we Colegio de Muntinlupa - Government, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as civil engineering faculty and dedicated to work in part time which domiciled in Muntinlupa City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱30,000 - ₱45,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Colegio de Muntinlupa – Government|
|Position||Civil Engineering Faculty|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Part-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 29.800|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 45.210|
Place of Assignment: Colegio de Muntinlupa – Civil Engineering Department
Salary Grade: 13-18 or higher (depending on qualifications) for full-time; hourly basis for part-time
Note: This job posting is in preparation for the 1st semester, of AY 2023-2024 which will start on January 07, 2023
- At least an ongoing Master’s Degree completion in CIVIL ENGINEERING or any related field
- At least one year of teaching experience
- License and Certificate of Board Rating
- Must be willing and available to conduct face-to-face classes
- Full-fledged master’s degree in CIVIL ENGINEERING or any related field
- At least one (1) year of teaching experience in tertiary education
- License and Certificate of Board Rating
- One year Very Satisfactory Performance Rating (or its equivalent) in teaching profession
- Published Research
- Community Extension Services
- Must be willing and available to conduct face-to-face classes on weekdays
1. Letter of Intent addressed to:
DR. TERESITA C. FORTUNA, CESO II
Kindly specify if applying for a full-time or part-time teaching position.
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212) with Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at http://tiny.cc/CDMapplication
4. Transcript of Records
6. License/Board Rating
7. Certificate of Trainings attended for the past 5 years (include only those which are related to the position you are applying for)
8. Certificate of Performance Rating for one year
9. Abstract of Published Research
10. Certificate of Community Extension Services/Speaking Engagement in the field of specialization
NOTE: Numbers 7-10 are for FULL-TIME applications only.
Applicants are advised to submit their application via e-mail at careers(at)cdm.edu.ph.
Note: Kindly use “Application for Full-time Civil Engineering Faculty” or “Application for Part-time Civil Engineering Faculty” as your e-mail subject.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Colegio de Muntinlupa, Mayor J.Posadas Ave, Sucat, Muntinlupa, 1770 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The college aims to produce lifelong learners through quality, professional, outcomes based education and industry based knowledge in science and technology.
The Premier Local Government Institution for Engineering in the Country
The college shall:
Provide high quality professional and technological education that meets international standard of excellence;
Provide accessible and equitable opportunities for deserving and qualified Filipinos wanting to pursue higher education;
Produce efficient and competent engineers who will be the drivers of the sustainable development in the country; and
Produce solutions to the needs of the industries and the communities.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), To be discussed
- Specific Location: Sucat