Benguet (Baguio City) Jobs Client Care Position at Mertz-Internationa Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Client Care. For candidates who reside in Benguet (Baguio City) and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Mertz-Internationa Limited and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Customer Service with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱12,000 - ₱15,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Region||Benguet (Baguio City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 12.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 15.000|
This hirer is still in the process of verification. Copy and paste this link on your browser to know what it means: https://cloud.ph.jobstreetmail.com/PH-JS-CAN-Under-Verification
Salary Rate: 12,00
- College graduate in BS Accountancy or Finance and hard-working. This is a demanding position, but we will provide you enough training.
- Responsible for billing clients
- Ensure all clients receive an update every 7-10 business days
- Responsible for sending Engagement Letters and full paperwork to newly acquired clients
- Responsible for sending all documents needed for recurring clients
- Responsible for stamping and signing on Mr. Mertz’s behalf with approval
- Responsible for tracking, recording, and issuing Audit Protection Plan documents and certificates
- Responsible for reaching out to Managers and tax preparers to ensure timely updates for clients
- Responsible for maintaining all clients’ schedule and tracker
- Responsible for tracking all payments received from clients from different channels (PayPal, BoFA, NEAT, WeChat, etc) and recording them to a schedule.
- Responsible for maintaining client final folders online and offline bi-weekly
- Responsible for maintaining forex rate schedules
- Responsible for document control and Help develop processes related to document control;
- Monitoring processes of FBAR filings, refund follow ups and returns’ extension;
- Following emails sent by CEO to clients;
- Other jobs assigned by CEO, Tax Manager, and Accounting Manager
|Region||Benguet (Baguio City)|
|Address||CH2W+WCJ IAM Worldwide distributor, Lower capitol area Philex Mines, Baguio, 2600 Benguet, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since 2003, Mertz International Limited has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local individuals and businesses and has worked with hundreds of expats living all over the world.
Our mission is to empower US Expats with expert tax and financial services, helping them legally mitigate tax liabilities, obtain second residency and citizenship, and build a diversified portfolio of foreign investments so they can optimize their finances and live their best expat lives.
With the extensive expertise of our founder, a CPA with a solid corporate background in leading accounting firms Ernst & Young and PWC, 15-year specialization in expat tax, +25 years of experience living abroad in over 15 countries, and proficiency in navigating diverse tax and business regulations throughout Asia, Russia, and Europe, we are well equipped to provide in-depth knowledge and insights into expat tax-related matters and in creating a highly personalized, fulfilling experience for each of our clients.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services