Cebu Jobs Client Service Center Associate (cebu) Position at Sun Life of Canada (Philippines), Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
As a competent company, we Sun Life of Canada (Philippines), Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of client service center associate (cebu) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Services & Customer Service and domiciled in Cebu (Others) and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Sun Life of Canada (Philippines), Inc.
|Client Service Center Associate (cebu)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The position is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of all types of payments, and resolving or facilitating of all types of inquiries and requests, from walk-in/ s at the Client Service Center.
It is accountable for ensuring that daily collections are properly accounted for, reported, and deposited within company standards; the proper safekeeping of all cash and check collections, working change, petty cash fund, provisional receipt booklets and official receipts.
It is responsible for performing various office management tasks; for one-man Client Service Center assignments, it is responsible for various sales/marketing-related tasks.
Resolves all types of inquiries and requests at the counter in a timely, accurate, professional and courteous manner using the various Client Service Center applications/systems and ensuring counter service levels are met; facilitates requests for processes beyond the scope of the Client Service Center; Coordinates with backend support unit/dept and or Sr. CC staff for requests requiring changes and adjustments in their policy/plan records. Scans new business and conversion applications (TRAD,VUL, MF and PN) following agreed upon guidelines/procedures using Client Center application systems and ensuring service level targets are met Receives and processes payments for all three lines of businesses; issues official receipts, and accounts for said collections on a daily basis following agreed upon guidelines, procedures, and ensuring service levels are met; handles Petty Cash Fund disbursement and replenishment, as applicable Prepares various pre-formatted correspondences and facilitates ’s computation requests using various worksheets within the scope or authority limit. Handles Petty Cash Fund disbursement and replenishment. Participates in special projects and initiatives as required
Performs the following sales/marketing – related tasks: (one-man Client Service Center- specific)
- Prepares daily monitoring report on life, pre-need and mutual funds new business applications following required format for submission to Sales Channel Head
- Distributes monthly the updated MF sales presentation materials to the licensed MF representatives in the area
- Coordinates and handles Proposal System/AMS related upgrades
- Monitors, maintains and conducts monthly inventory of the ISO’s supplies, forms and equipment following approved guidelines and procedures
- Requests corporate giveaways and sales aid
- Posts company-related updates in the bulletin board
- Monitors and updates promos
- Facilitates resigned agent’s surrendered items
- Distributes status cards, duplicate O.R., Memos/Circulars, Policy Contracts
- Performs the following office management tasks:
- Monitors, maintains and conducts regular inventory of office supplies, forms and equipment following approved guidelines/procedures.
- Reports equipment/furniture/premises-maintenance issues to appropriate HO units and facilitates resolution of problems.
- Handles and coordinates incoming and outgoing documents and materials for the three (3) product lines.
- Prepares, coordinates and follows-up check requests and payments for various office utilities (i.e. Telephone, Office rentals, etc)
- Coordinates logistics as required for Sunlife-initiated training and events.
|Sun Life Financial, Sun Life Client Service Center Cebu Business Park G/F Innove Building Panay Road, cor Samar Loop, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines
- Flexible Benefits
- Career Enhancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Sun Life Financial
Sun Life is a leading global financial services company based out of Canada. We introduced life insurance in the Philippines in 1895 and are proud to be country’s first and longest-standing life insurer. Today, we remain committed to helping Filipinos achieve financial security and lead healthier lives by providing:
Financial planning and guidance
Life insurance products for every life stage
Investment products for individuals, families, and companies
Health-focused products with an innovative wellness community
Our mission has inspired us to continuously improve and innovate so we may serve our clients better. It has also led to numerous honors here and abroad, such as the Life Insurance Company of the Year Award in the Asia Insurance Industry Awards.
Moreover, we have successfully sustained our Number 1 ranking in the Philippines for seven years now.
But our efforts to serve do not stop with our clients. Through our CSR arm, Sun Life Foundation, we also strive to serve those in need through projects focused on education, health and wellness, and the environment.
At the core of all these are the Sun Lifers: the employees and advisors who allow us to bring our vision to life. Our people make the difference. And because we have a stake in their success and career satisfaction, our goal is to attract and keep the best people in the industry.
Join our talented and diverse workforce, and launch a rewarding and fulfilling career.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: A199911619
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Meal and Transportation Allowance, Business Casual
- Specific Location: Parian