Eastern Visayas Jobs Community Affairs Officer V Position at Provincial Government of Biliran – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Eastern Visayas and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Community Affairs Officer V in our business office, Provincial Government of Biliran - Government.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Social Services are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱77,000 - ₱77,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Provincial Government of Biliran – Government|
|Position||Community Affairs Officer V|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 76.570|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 76.570|
Deadline for accepting applications: May 31,2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Office of the Governor
Plantilla Item No.: GO-CAOV
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 24
Monthly Salary: Php 76,566.00
Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility
24 hours of training in management and supervision
4 years in position involving management and supervision
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than May 31,2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. The Provincial Government of Biliran encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (SOGIE)
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
GERARD ROGER M. ESPINA
Calumpang, Naval, Biliran
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days