Paranaque City Jobs Company Nurse Position at Allegro Microsystems Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Allegro Microsystems Philippines Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Paranaque City and surrounding areas as company nurse with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Allegro Microsystems Philippines Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops and implements the organization’s comprehensive health program in compliance to health and legal standards.
2. Based from the medical records, conducts surveillance of worker’s health in relation to work, study its implication to the company and recommends appropriate administrative decision related to it. Provides the necessary input or recommendation to the concerned superior on the condition of the employee
3. Customizes and implements health awareness campaigns based on the emerging diseases, national epidemic or pandemic with the potential to affect the employees and the company.
4. Periodically coordinates with appropriate government agencies on emerging applicable department orders and recommends for its incorporation in the company’s health policies and procedures.
5. Presents Health objectives and attainment of plans during audits.
6. Optimizes section budget by helping source out free resource persons for informational lectures and panelist and free medicines and vaccines for employees and their dependents.
7. Resource speaker of the New Employee Orientation Program (NEOP).
8. Consolidates reports that are submitted to the DOLE and Bureau of Working Conditions on occupational health and safety. Generates other necessary reports and documentation related to the Clinic Services. 9. Administers First Aid treatment to patients with ailment and victims of accidents inside the company or during official functions held outside the company. 10. Conducts initial medical assessment of employees through patient interview and vital signs- taking prior to actual consultation with the company physician
11. Assists the company physician and/or dentist during consultations. In cases wherein the physician is not around, determines the health condition of the patient and decides on appropriate action to be taken.
12. Organizes various Health and Medical Activities such as Annual Physical Examination, Biological and Environmental Lead Examination, Audiometric Examination, Eye Check-up.
13. Keeps and maintains employees’ confidential health record and makes the necessary summary, evaluation and recommendation.
14. Conducts medicine inventory and ensures that they are properly replenished.
15. Administers vaccination and injection, treats employees with minor ailments, issues medicines and contraceptives, issues referrals, sterilizes medical equipment and performs other medical routines.
16. Maintains the record of clinic equipment, evaluates its condition and schedules its calibration and rework.
17. Maintains goodwill with retainer optical, clinic, hospital, laboratory or drug companies and allied service providers. 18. Prepares health and medical information education campaign materials for employee information.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing
- Accredited Occupational Health practitioner
- With 2 yr. experience in a hospital/company setting
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Allegro MicroSystems Philippines, Inc., 4756 Sampaguita, Marimar Village, Parañaque, 1700 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Allegro MicroSystems, we’re passionate about developing intelligent solutions that move the world toward a safer and more sustainable future – while giving our customers a competitive edge.
With more than 30 years of experience developing advanced semiconductor technology and application-specific algorithms, Allegro is a global leader in power and sensing solutions for motion control and energy-efficient systems. Through our innovations, we are helping our customers make breakthrough advancements in areas like advanced mobility, green energy, and factory automation. Each year we ship over one a billion units into these applications to support our 10,00+ customers around the globe, including over 50 automotive OEMs.
Our global engineering, manufacturing and support, combined with our agility, make Allegro a trusted partner to both large enterprises and regional market leaders worldwide.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)