Paranaque City Jobs Company Nurse/hr Specialist Position at GENERIKA Drugstore
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Company Nurse/HR Specialist. For candidates who reside in Paranaque City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at GENERIKA Drugstore and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Company Nurse/hr Specialist|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
WHY WE NEED YOU:
The Company Nurse is responsible to assist HROD functions, which include benefits, training & development, and providing support to the head office or store operations by carrying out various assignments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Administers first aid measures and gives immediate medical attention to sick and injured employees.
• Coordinates with the hospital to arrange for further medical treatment, when needed
• Prepares Monthly Clinic Reports for the organization and DOLE.
• Assist applicant’s medical examination/ results for deployment.
• Provides medical services for the company, and coordinates with Hospitals and outside-clinics
• Responsible for the Annual Physical Examination Report/S.
• Monitor the stock inventory of medicines and other necessary supplies from time to time
• Assist in organizing company events, occasions, HR projects, and the like.
• Performs other HR functions as required by the department head and/or superior only after the appropriate training has been provided
• Monitor annual physical examinations and create a program based on the result.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU MUST HAVE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with a License
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Demonstrated knowledge in internal communications, training, and/or HR principles.
• Ability to perform administrative work of a complex nature with a high degree of proficiency.
• Strong organizational skills with a focus on details and accuracy.
• A high degree of flexibility; proven ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple complex projects, and to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels in the organization and communicate effectively regarding sensitive and confidential matters• Willing to be based in Paranaque City
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Generika Drugstore, 189 Doña Soledad Ave, Parañaque, 1711 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Generika Drugstore is the pioneer in the retail of generic medicines in the country established in 2003. Generika Drugstore provides access to quality affordable generic medicines specially to underserved communities. With over 800 stores nationwide and growing, Generika Drugstore aims to become the most innovative drugstore chain driven by a strong sense of social purpose. Generika Drugstore is at the forefront in providing quality affordable healthcare with superior customer service.
Generika Drugstore is a member of AC Health- a wholly owned subsidiary of Ayala Corporation for its healthcare portfolio.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Uniform