Pasay City Jobs Company Nurse (manila) Position at ePERFORMAX Contact Centers Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we ePERFORMAX Contact Centers Corporation are looking for candidates for the position of company nurse (manila) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst and domiciled in Pasay City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||ePERFORMAX Contact Centers Corporation|
|Position||Company Nurse (manila)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Responsible for supportive, preventive and curative nursing management, wellness programs and processes within the organization
- Efficient administration of HMO benefits
- Collaborate with outside resources for program development, such as healthcare providers, third-party administrators, legal advisors, medical director, regulatory agencies, etc.
- Evaluate and treat all injuries and illnesses in an efficient and professional manner within the scope of practice and consistent with clinical nursing guidelines
- Identify primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention and health promotion strategies to optimize health of the organization
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing, with valid PRC license
- Basic Life Support/ First Aid Training Certificate
- Intravenous Therapy License/ Certificate preferred
- Familiar with the Occupational Safety and Health Standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in creating reports and MS Office
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules (including night shift, weekends and holidays)
Why Join Us
WE’LL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
ePerformax has been a leader in the Philippines’ BPO industry since 2002. One thing that sets us apart is our Global Customer Experience & Management Academy (GCEMA). It is here that every new employee gains the knowledge, skills, and confidence they need through our communications and customer experience training.
HAVE THE CAREER YOU’VE DREAMED OF
The GCEMA is also home to our Leadership Evolution & Advancement Program (LEAP) that offers training to aspiring leaders within our organization. You can become part of (LEAP) as soon as you join us. Our goal is to promote over 95% or our management from within, and LEAP provides the bench strength to do this.
BE YOUR BEST SELF
At ePerformax, we understand and respect that everyone in our organization is truly unique. As a result, we avoid stereotyping and embrace, promote, and celebrate diversity at every level of the organization. ePerformax communities empower employees to be their most authentic selves in the workplace and are supported with clubs and groups that represent employees’ interests, individuality, and spirituality.
ePerformax has always been known in the community as an open and inclusive workplace, and people have wanted to work for us because they knew they would be accepted. We offer diverse and inclusive programs, clubs, and engagement activities for all our employees. We do not discriminate any individual from applying to and joining our organization, and we are proud to say we have people with disabilities, people of different faiths, and some older employees who may not have been able to work in other industries.
- We have recently partnered with the Project Inclusion Network, a Philippines program for improving access to work opportunities to Persons with Disability.
- In addition to our company-wide celebration of Pride Month each June, we have clubs in each of our locations that cater to and support our employees. Our Concierge and Health & Safety teams sponsor events to support this community, including HIV testing and awareness.
- Our Concierge and Health & Safety teams hold events, discussions, etc., during Mental Health Awareness Month each May. The objective is to destigmatize mental health issues and provide a means for employees to learn more about the ways they can get help if needed.
- We honor the women in our organization every year during Women’s Day, continuing with a month-long celebration featuring the women leaders in our organization through videos, panels, informative sessions, etc. Currently 56% of our employee group are women, and 60% of our management team are women.
- Our Life Group and Fellowship Group provide non-denominational interfaith inclusiveness with members meeting regularly to celebrate their individual spirituality, share challenges being faced, and gain support from the group to overcome obstacles. These groups also recognize and celebrate many religious holidays for employees and hold regular mass sessions for employees.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO, 5 Diosdado Macapagal Blvd, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Join the BEST, not the biggest!
We are not the biggest, but we are the best. We will never be the biggest contact center. Instead, we are committed to be the best partner in the world for our clients and our employees. We are particular about our clients, because we want to build partnerships with companies that share our commitment to excellence. We’re also particular about the employees we hire, because we all have to be partners in achieving our goal to be the best performing team.
We have the kind of company history and stability that will make your parents proud. We have been in the Philippines since 2002. We are a Philippine company. Two of our major clients have been with us for more than 10 years (while the typical BPO has clients for three years or less). This means we have a lot of stability and are continuing to grow (when other contact centers are downsizing). We have the reputation for being an agile, innovative, high-performance company our clients can rely on to take great care of their customers. And our employees have a reputation for being the best of the best.
We don’t have call center reps working at ePerformax. Our clients have advanced self-service options for their customers, so our team is responsible for handling the more complex customer situations. That requires a higher level of knowledge, skill, and sophistication. We hire people who have the aptitude to excel as a Customer Support Consultant. After all, you have a higher-level education and we want to help you put that to good use.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Lahug, Salinas Dr., Cebu City