Taguig City Jobs Compliance Testing Specialist Position at HC CONSUMER FINANCE PHILIPPINES, INC
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Compliance Testing Specialist. For those of you who live in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, HC CONSUMER FINANCE PHILIPPINES, INC, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||HC CONSUMER FINANCE PHILIPPINES, INC|
|Position||Compliance Testing Specialist|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As part of our growth, your tasks will be to:
- Drafts the Compliance Testing Roadmap using the risk-based approach identifying the relevant rules and regulations with high compliance risks.
- Performs the compliance testing according to the approved roadmap with the objective of assessing the compliance with the regulations on an enterprise-wide level.
- Review compliance with regulations by examining and analyzing the processes, polices, systems, reports, and other documentations of the business units.
- Analyzes and asseses information obtained through walkthrough, interview, observation, and inspection.
- Communicates compliance issues to the board, business unit leads and managers and provides support and recommendation to resolve the issues and mitigate compliance risks.
- Monitors the implementation of the committed remedial actions of the business units by conducting a follow-through on the observations cited during the compliance testing.
- Updates the Compliance Self-Assessment Checklist (CSAC) and send request to the Compliance Coordinators to accomplish and provide Certification of Compliance.
- Visits the websites of the regulators on a weekly basis, check for any new regulatory issuances and remind the Regulatory, AML, and Data Privacy Compliance Teams to create Compliance Bulletin, as applicable.
- Performs other compliance functions in accordance with laws, rules and regulations, requirements of the Company, and the directive of the management.
You know you are the perfect fit if you have:
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Has knowledge of the regulations issued by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Anti-Money Laundering Council (AMLC) and other regulatory bodies.
- More than 2 years of work experience in Compliance Department, particularly in Compliance Testing, in a bank or financial institution.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Hc Consumer Finance Philippines, Inc., 506 Dr Jose P. Rizal Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As a global Tech-driven consumer finance company, Home Credit understands how technology can profoundly change people's lives. In all nine countries we are present in, from Czech Republic to Kazakhstan, we continuously transform to provide world-class financial products and services—in partnership with leading brands and retailers—even to first-time borrowers, at a speed that no other company can match.
Redesigning the consumer finance landscape to digital, Home Credit adapts to current needs. Our products and services are made available in My Home Credit mobile app where customers can access anywhere, anytime.
We provide innovative financing tools to the Filipino market, and give seamless customer experience through guiding them in every step of their journey—whether they are inside the store, or in the comfort of their homes.
Home Credit Philippines was launched in Manila in 2013. We are proud that with only several years in the country, we have grown our customer base to over eight million clients, and our workforce to over 13,00 employees.
We’re changing lives of millions of Filipino people for the better.
Join our team and be one of us.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Training Fee, Part Time - Mall Hours