C.A.R Jobs Construction And Maintenance Man (171) Position at Provincial Government of Benguet – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of C.A.R and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Construction and Maintenance Man (171) in our business office, Provincial Government of Benguet - Government.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a High School Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Manufacturing & Maintenance are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱13,000 - ₱13,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Provincial Government of Benguet – Government|
|Position||Construction And Maintenance Man (171)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 13.130|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 13.130|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 6, 2023
Place of Assignment: Provincial Engineer’s Office (Mankayan-Balili Provincial Road)
Plantilla Item No.: 171
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 2
Monthly Salary: Php 13,128.00
None required (CSC MC No. 10, s. 2013 – Cat. II)
Elementary School Graduate
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 6, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period for all positions
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in their application to:
HON. MELCHOR D. DICLAS, M.D.
Provincial Governors Office, Poblacion, La Trinidad, Benguet 2601
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days