Pasig City Jobs Consumer Experience Specialist Position at Alta Resources (Philippines) Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Consumer Experience Specialist. For those of you who live in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Alta Resources (Philippines) Corporation, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Customer Service with at least High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱29,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Alta Resources (Philippines) Corporation|
|Position||Consumer Experience Specialist|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 29.200|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Consumer Experience Specialist will be responsible for leading and providing oversight, guidance, and services with respect to specialist interactions with consumers, ensuring that the program meets the standards of the client. The Consumer Experience Specialist provides professional, quality, and “best in class” service for existing or prospective consumers and client by using a consultative approach that reflects the culture and philosophies of Alta and our clients. Responsibilities include oversight and continuous improvement of consumer interactions with Consumer Care Center personnel, including but not limited to active participation in client calibration calls, proactively identifying trends in consumer engagement, and collaborating with internal partners to provide coaching/training to address these trends. This position will interact with various internal and external team members, business partners and third-party suppliers to provide clarifications and reports. The Care Specialist position will also handle complex compliance issues as they will be supporting an Alta client that may be regulated by a federal and/or state government agency. This position will be responsible for oversight to ensure processes in place are meeting consumer and client needs. The Consumer Experience Specialist will identify trends, suggest improvement opportunities, and share insights both internally and externally. Close communication with Alta’s leadership, client and business partners will be necessary to ensure the program’s success. This position will assist with team training, and client conference calls during Alta’s clients’ hours of business; which may include nights and weekends.
Essential Duties & Responsibility
• Must exhibit a high level of professionalism by utilizing strong verbal and written communication skills when interacting with the client, business partners, third parties and consumers.
• Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills, along with searching for solutions by creatively utilizing all available resources.
• Oversight of quality control for staff consumer interactions and consumer experience scorecard program to increase customer satisfaction scores.
• Ensure negative trends related to consumer interactions are addressed timely through individual or group coaching.
• Collaborate with training team and channel team leaders to share insights and coordinate continuous improvement efforts regarding consumer interactions to support operational excellence.
• Review large quantities of consumer interactions, while identifying document trends and provide insight to Alta leadership and client team.
• Run, track and analyze the daily, weekly and monthly reports in order to analyze feedback to provide to data to Alta leadership, clients and third party suppliers.
• Complete daily tasks within specified timelines by prioritizing multiple tasks and projects with minimal direction from management, ensuring up to date on product knowledge.
• Meet team and client performance metrics, goals and deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-changing, high-performing team-based environment. Serve as backup support to other teams as needed.
• Build strong working relationships with Alta client(s), co-workers, as well as all levels of the organization in a positive manner to provide updates and reporting, including any training needs or system discrepancies.
• Meet with Supervisor on a regular basis to discuss plans and strategies.
• Assists with additional duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrated written communicator. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to establish rapport, builds relationships and loyalty with external and internal customers and coworkers, and remains tactful when communicating negative information.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- At least two years of college required or completion of a vocational course, preferably in Customer Care.
- Minimum two years of call center customer service experience with proven quality scores required.
- Experience as a Team Leader, Training, or Quality Assurance role within the contact center industry, would be ideal.
- Working knowledge of computer technology that includes: Social media, phones and email.
TECHNOLOGY SKILL BASE
- This position requires a working knowledge of computer technology that includes:
- Intermediate MS Word, Social Media software and sites. Ability to quickly learn complex program and product knowledge, work on a PC, accessing and navigating multiple software applications in a Windows environment.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Suite, primarily in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is desired.
- Preferred Salesforce and SharePoint experience.
- Keying data entry efficiently and accurately with proficiency in typing/keyboard is required. Individuals must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the Client and Alta Resources.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Alta Resources Philippines, 32nd Floor Wynsum Corporate Plaza F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center, 1600 Emerald Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We know our people is our strength.
Alta Resources is a BPO call center, located in the heart of the Ortigas Center, within Pasig City, Manila. Taking care of their employees has always been a top priority and, when the ECQ began, that never waivered.
In April 2020, Alta made sure all regular employees received three-weeks of guaranteed pay, employees were able to redeem their 2019 Sick Leave credits, in addition to a one-time reimbursement for internet and electricity. Alta even went as far as providing computer equipment to those regular employees that needed it. All this was done to insure people continued to have a job.
As the ECQ has remained in place, Alta’s regular employees have continued to receive their transportation allowance, rice allowance and overtime pay, even while working from home. Their employees also continue to earn holiday premiums and, if needed, they can also redeem their earned 2020 Sick Leave and Vacation Leave credits for payment.
Treating people like family is what makes Alta different. It’s because of efforts like these that have allowed Alta Resources’ business to grow during the pandemic, instead of the opposite. Alta is currently hiring over 700 new employees, with the majority being regular positions.
Let's work together.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Ortigas Center