Bulacan Jobs Contract Admin Specialist Position at METRO PACIFIC TOLLWAYS CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Contract Admin Specialist. For those of you who live in Bulacan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, METRO PACIFIC TOLLWAYS CORPORATION, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||METRO PACIFIC TOLLWAYS CORPORATION|
|Position||Contract Admin Specialist|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Savvice Corporation is now hiring a Contracts Admin Specialist!
Ensure complete contract administration of projects, including construction and operations contracts, and monitor service providers’ compliance with contract terms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Tollway Construction and Maintenance
- Draft or review contract terms of reference (TOR) for the project
- Review agreed terms and conditions and attend pre-implementation sessions with process owners, contractors, consultants, and service providers
- Prepare Operations Agreements
- Inspect construction site to ensure contract compliance of the contractor and create inspection reports detailing findings.
- Monitor contract compliance of the service providers
B. Coordination and Evaluation of Contract Claims & Counterclaims
- Assess contractor claims for time, cost or quality variation in coordination with PMGT and Construction Management Team Lead assuming all documents are complete
C. Evaluation/Consolidation of Operations-Related Reports
- Evaluate monthly reports of toll service facilities and utility facility access
- Consolidate and maintain weekly the Weekly Project Reports for review of the Contracts Administration Manager
- Compile and collate monthly reports for BCDA Business Agreement Compliance
- Compile and collate monthly reports for STOA compliance
- Graduate of any four (4) year course, preferably B.S. in C.E. Graduate
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience, preferably in contracts administration and management
- Preferably a licensed Civil Engineer
- Computer literate (MS Office software like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and other work-related software)
- Proficient in written and oral communication (English and Filipino)
- Good interpersonal skills, take-charge attitude
- Possesses moderate meeting facilitation skills, Critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to follow instructions diligently
- Has knowledge of FIDIC Contracts, Self-motivated, and fast learner
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Willing to work in Bulacan
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines, with proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated more than 50% (in kms) of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX).
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX Connector, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway (CCLEX) and ASEAN, specifically in Indonesia and Vietnam. We also have a significant stake in two major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 76.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia, and 44.9% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the vision of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Leaves, Guaranteed 14th month pay