Pasay City Jobs Contract Compliance Officer Position at SM Retail, Inc. – Corporate
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Contract Compliance Officer in our company, SM Retail, Inc. - Corporate. For candidates who reside in Pasay City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||SM Retail, Inc. – Corporate|
|Position||Contract Compliance Officer|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This role does IT budget consolidation & expense reporting, IT payables monitoring and IT contract management to ensure accuracy of information, completeness of proper supporting documents/approvals, quality and continuity of ITS internal support as well as acquired external vendor services.
• Facilitates preparation and re-validation of Consolidated ITS Budget Plan and Expense Report together with the ITS Admin Support Team Lead – including, important coordination of inputs, verification of confirmation/approval of relevant cost entries and reconciliation of project financials in Clarizen
• Creates PR request for all IT requisitions (both Projects and Service-related) and is the designated incharge of 2nd Receiving of IT PO in Zycus
• Receives, checks and secures required approvals for IT invoices prior endorsement to Accounting for payment. Coordinates with other groups in collating supporting documents as proof of service/delivery
• Monitors outstanding IT Payables (Billed and Not yet billed) and coordinates with Accounting to ensure that forwarded invoices are processed and paid on time as well as confirming with other IT & BU groups regarding the HW/SW license allocation and correct charging company to be provided to Accounting for billing purposes
• Updates and sends status of outstanding payables to vendors & summary reports for ITS Management • Assists in the monthly updating of ITS Contract Inventory and ensures that renewal of operational/recurring contracts are processed on time
• Serves as secondary support for processing of Outsourcing/ ITS Staff Augmentation
Key Qualifications (Background, Experience, etc):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Management or any relevant field.
• At least 3 years experience in Accounting (AR/AP), Financial Reporting, Contract Review and Vendor Management
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be self-motivated, disciplined, detail-oriented, quality-conscious and a team player.
• Must be proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||GXPM+GWJ SM Retail Incorporated, SM Corporate Offices, Building D, Jose Diokno Boulevard, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SM Retail, Inc.
SM’s deeply-rooted market presence in the Philippines stems from retail.Located in downtown, Manila, Mr. Henry Sy, Sr. opened the first Shoemart Store in 1958 where he offered a variety of shoes from both the country and abroad.He pioneered business systems remembered to this day by his loyal shoppers and employees.His innovative approach to customer service helped build a highly recognized brand which, in turn, enabled Shoemart to grow and evolve into a full-service department store; hence, changing its brand name into the simpler and more appropriate SM.
Always aiming to make life better for his customers, Mr. Sy expanded his merchandise to fulfill his commitment to offer a one-stop shopping experience. SM’s tagline, “We’ve Got It All For You” has become a guiding principle for the level of service that SM lives up to until today and has helped transform it into a household name.For over six decades, SM has developed generations of loyal customers, many of whom still fondly call the store Shoemart.
On the other hand, Mr. Sy ventured into the food retail business in the mid-1980s as part of his dedication to provide mall customers with greater convenience. The first SM Supermarket was an anchor tenant in the first SM mall in North EDSA.
Today, SM Retail, Inc. is the country’s leading retailer with a nationwide portfolio of department stores, supermarkets and specialty stores.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 213-545-858-000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Saturdays required for some positions.