Ilocos Norte Jobs Copier Technician Position at FAITHM PRINTERS AND SERVICES
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Ilocos Norte and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Copier Technician in our business office, FAITHM PRINTERS AND SERVICES.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||FAITHM PRINTERS AND SERVICES|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
– At least 2 years’ experience as a copier technician.
– Good knowledge of copier and printer technology.
– With Valid driver’s license and defensive driver
– Detailed knowledge of computer and copier management software
– Computer Literate and strong familiarization of MS Office
– Strong customer service skills. Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
– Able to work unscheduled hours or attend to client emergencies after hours.
– With knowledge in multi brand printers (HP, Canon, Konica, Fuji Xerox)
– Atleast vocational graduate with technical courses
– Detailed knowledge of computer and copier management software such as MS Office and xerox
– Strong customer service skills
– Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
– Able to work unscheduled hours or attend to client emergencies after hours
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FAITHM PRINTERS & SERVICES is a fast growing office equipment & service provider which started in the heart of Paco, Manila as the lead branch and now its operations stretches from Metro Manila to Northern Luzon as far as Bulacan, Dagupan, Olongapo, Pangasinan, Baguio and to mention the long time operating area of CALABARZON; FAITHM has a strong commitment to its long list of satisfied patrons earning us to be among the reliable company in the business. As one of the key players in this printing innovation the company offers office equipments such as inkjet printers and multi function printers capable of printing a huge number of printouts, enabling offices / companies / private and public entities to exploit printing in a significantly lower cost. Our innovations and continuous product development & services helps the office / business industry to maximize efficiency in printing without giving up quality and yet maintain a worry free operation.
Our MISSION is to provide continuous & unyielding quality service with our existing and upcoming customers, and consistently offer/render best possible solutions in every concern; enabling us to share our expertise to promote and maintain efficient office operations; and benchmark obstacles as a gauge to further improve our service to protect our customers interest and satisfaction. The company's vision is to be the innovative, reliable and professional service provider company that caters to businesses categorizing from A to D, to be an amenable institution that will be numbered among the best in the industry.".
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), HMO, Allowances, and Commission for sales positions, Monday- Friday Compressed Schedule