Pasay City Jobs Corporate Compliance Analyst Position at SM Supermalls (Shopping Center Management Corporation)
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Pasay City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Corporate Compliance Analyst in our business office, SM Supermalls (Shopping Center Management Corporation).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|SM Supermalls (Shopping Center Management Corporation)
|Corporate Compliance Analyst
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Corporate Compliance Analyst is the one who makes sure that a company is conducting its business in full compliance with all One time Issuance and Yearly Permit laws and regulations that pertain to its particular industry, as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal standards.
National and Local Permits
- Monitor status of malls manually and online transactions
- Ensure malls are updated in renewal of permits
- Provide assistance when mall incur penalties or in need of professional certification/conformity
- Receive incoming documents from the mall branch and return it after the Functional Head approval.
Develop Reports and Analysis
- Research on different sources and develop materials and evaluate based on submitted reports/requests.
- Compare and breakdown historical data
- Consolidation of monthly reports in preparation for the operations meeting
- Ensure coordination and schedule meetings concerned departments and LGUs
- Must be able to realize savings and income from all projects
- Provide assistance to the department/functional heads
- Collaboration with inter-department projects/programs
- Provide Logistics
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- With at least 1-3 years of related work experience specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent
- Graduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree in Legal Management, Administration/Management or equivalent
- Experience with government regulatory compliance and knowledge of corporate laws
- Candidates must be willing to be assigned in the Head Office – MAAX Bldg., Pasay City.
|National Capital Region
|GXPM+HX3 SM Supermalls, Building D, J.W. Diokno Blvd, 076, Pasay, 1308 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WHO WE ARE
The SM Group of companies stands today as an institution, a store, a mall, a bank, a home, a resort, a hotel, and a place to see and experience with the family.
One of the core business areas of the SM Group is the Shopping Center Management Corporation, generally referred to as SM Supermalls. The company is owned by SM Prime Holdings, Inc., a publicly-listed company and one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia. It operates 82 malls in the Philippines and eight malls in China.
SM Supermalls provides innovative family fun experiences as it partners with the best-loved brands. The company has also become an engine for the country’s economic growth because wherever we go, new jobs are created. Careers are given a jumpstart, small businesses grow, real estate values go up, and we see an immediate acceleration of retail activity in the area. The company continues to expand locally and internationally, creating more experiences and providing opportunities for the people and the community.
OUR MISSION & VISION
SM Supermalls aims to become Asia’s most popular mall chain through constant innovation and partnership with the world’s best retailers. We provide the family fun mall experience that makes every day better for all.
Together with our partners and employees, we commit to a better quality of life for the communities we serve by supporting programs and activities that are socially responsible and environmentally sustainable.
SM Life has a heart. It is a journey of collective experiences and possibilities – learning, growing, and giving back.
Together, we find joy and purpose in serving millions and creating shared value for our people, partners, and communities, wherever we may be.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 000-352-409-000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), -
- Specific Location: MAAX, Pasay City