National Capital Region Jobs Corporate Executive Officer I (599) Position at Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Corporate Executive Officer I (599) in our business office, Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation - Government.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱81,000 - ₱81,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation – Government|
|Position||Corporate Executive Officer I (599)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 81.230|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 81.230|
Deadline for accepting applications: May 29, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Examination and Resolution Support Department
Plantilla Item No.: 599
Job Level: A
Estimated Annual Compensation: Php 1,055, 914.00
Career Service Professional (2nd Level)
24 hours of relevant training
Four (4) years of relevant experience
- The Corporate Executive Officer I assists the Department Manager in the overall management/supervision of staff and activities relative to the operations and effective discharge of the functions of the Department.
- Commitment to Depositor Protection, Collaborating and Communicating, Continuous Learning and Improvement, Delivering Excellent Results, Exemplifying Professionalism and Integrity, Personal Effectiveness, Service Orientation
- Organizational Outlook and Strategic Alignment, Developing Talents, Engaging and Inspiring Individual and Teams, Managing Performance, Solutions Oriented
- Bank Financial Analysis, Bank Examination, Driving Compliance, Bank Examination Administration, Financial Assistance Implementation, Financial Assistance Administration, Business Writing, Documents and Records Management
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing by sending in their letter of application together with the following documents to the address below not later than May 29, 2023.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 21, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded from ww.csc.gov.ph
- Performance rating (Very Satisfactory) in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records and Diploma.
Equal Employment Opportunity Principle: PDIC adheres to the principle that there shall be no discrimination in the recruitment, selection, and placement of applicants on account of age, gender, identity, sexual orientation, civil status, disabilities, religion, ethnicity/indigenous group membership, or political affiliation.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||PDIC, 3rd - 10th Floor SSS Building 6782 Ayala Avenue, corner V.A. Rufino St, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MS. CHONA H. TORRES
Officer-in-Charge, Human Resource
Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation
4/F PDIC Building, 228 Chino Roces Avenue Makati City 1231
Only applications that satisfy the requirements and have complete documents will be processed.
The Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) is a government instrumentality established on June 22, 1963 to promote and safeguard the interests of the depositing public by providing insurance coverage on all insured deposits.As the state deposit insurer, the PDIC provides deposit insurance up to PhP500,00 per depositor, and helps promote financial stability through risk mitigation and liquidation of closed banks. The Corporation also protects the deposit insurance system from illegal schemes and machinations, and helps maintain faith and confidence in the country ’s banking system. In support of financial literacy and inclusion, the PDIC carries out financial education initiatives to help Filipinos secure their future by being a wise saver.
A professional, committed and responsive institution; and a champion of governance, the PDIC is a consistent awardee as one of the best-governed Government-Owned and -Controlled Corporations (GOCCs) in the country.The Corporation is an attached agency of the Department of Finance.
The PDIC Vision
By 2023, PDIC will be a leading institution in depositor protection, recognized for its operational excellence that is responsive to changing times.
The PDIC Mission
We protect the depositing public while promoting confidence and stability in the banking system.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days