Manila City Jobs Corporate Services Officer Position at Magsaysay Shipping & Logistics
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Corporate Services Officer in our company, Magsaysay Shipping & Logistics. For candidates who reside in Manila City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Magsaysay Shipping & Logistics
|Corporate Services Officer
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Corporate Services Officer is responsible for ensuring efficient office operations of the assigned business unit(s) by performing various administrative and clerical tasks. The role requires maintaining office facilities, overseeing record management, managing office supplies and equipment, facilitating requests for company property and tools of trade, assisting with travel arrangements and coordinating meetings/events. The position also involves processing payments for various administrative expenses and participating in company events/activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that office facilities are clean, organized and well-maintained. Coordinate routine maintenance and repairs with concerned providers whenever needed.
- Oversee the organization of the SBU’s storage/filing room and ensure that only official and active records are kept/maintained by concerned departments/employees. Handle coordination with providers for off-site records storage and retrieval.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and packages, including distribution and tracking. Endorse or liaise urgent outgoing documents to the appropriate officers or persons concerned.
- Maintain and order office supplies and equipment, including inventory management.
- Facilitate requests for tools of trade such as company phones, computers, and fleet fuel cards. Ensure issuance of Asset Memorandum Receipt prior release of company property.
- Monitor and facilitate annual registration of company service vehicles, preventive maintenance schedule, insurance, and maintain/safeguard vehicle records.
- Assist with travel arrangements, including booking flights, hotels, and transportation.
- Process and facilitate requests for payment for various administrative expenses such as services rendered, utilities, rental, insurance, and other bills payment required by the business unit and/or as advised by the General Manager.
- Maintain and manage Petty Cash Fund (PCF) for administrative expenses of the business unit such as pantry supplies, service car LTO registration, and others.
- Perform secretarial function to SBU Head.
- Prepare and release letters, memos, reports or emails for routine responses as instructed and approved by the immediate superior
|National Capital Region
|Magsaysay Shipping and Logistics, 21st Floor United Nations Ave. corner, Taft Ave, Ermita, 1000 Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Magsaysay Shipping and Logistics (MSL) is primarily engaged in container shipping, 3rd-party logistics, tankering & petroleum barging, ship management, marine bunkering, agency & brokerage, chassis leasing & hauling, warehousing, port equipment and distribution of food & personal care products.
MSL has expertise in ship owning and related operations going back since 1948, coupled with knowledge in modern shipping practices, the company is equipped with the right talent and skills to take care of customers. With offices in major ports and cities in the Philippines, MSL has created a vast network of resources and logistics capabilities to ensure that they are always within reach, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Business integration, dynamism, innovation, and personalized approach have molded MSL into a reliable partner in shipping and logistics.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)