Rizal (others) Jobs Cost Accounting Specialist (binangonan, Rizal) Position at The VITO Consulting Group Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
As a competent company, we The VITO Consulting Group Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of cost accounting specialist (binangonan, rizal) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Rizal (others) and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱18,000 - ₱20,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|The VITO Consulting Group Inc.
|Cost Accounting Specialist (binangonan, Rizal)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Collect and analyze data on operational costs
- Set standard costs of manufactured goods
- Develop and analyze cost standards
- Carry out cost-volume-profit analysis
- Establish costs of business processes such as administration, labor,
- Perform account reconciliations
- Prepare audit reports and present their findings to management
- Recommend changes to the company’s processes and policies to
reduce cost and maximize profit
- Advise executives and upper management on appropriate costing based on financial data
- Manage the company’s balance sheet and accounting books
- Support other company accountants with invoicing and capital
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
- At least one (1) year of work experience in general accounting,
bookkeeping or costing related work
- With good oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate and with knowledge in MS Office Applications like
Excel, Word, etc.
- Amenable to work in Binangonan, Rizal
- Can start ASAP
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A formidable leader in recruitment and staffing, The VITO Consulting Group Inc. has been providing human resource solutions in the Philippines for more than 15 years. The firm’s establishment dates back to 2004 when The VITO Group, a team of seasoned recruiters with regional expertise in handling Executive and Cross Cultural Searches, and Professional Alliance Consulting (ProAlliance), a top local recruitment company, merged and formed The VITO Consulting Group Inc. Hence, making the combined experience of its executive recruiters and staffing consultants its primary competitive advantage.
Since its inception, The VITO Group has served and supported a wide array of clientele belonging to multinational corporations and conglomerates, as well as small and medium enterprises across various industries. The VITO Group prides itself in partnering with experienced professionals and job seekers in the fulfillment of their aspiration in further building their careers in pursuit of personal and professional advancement in their respective fields.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201701499
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)