Makati City Jobs Custom Broker Position at Triplex Enterprises Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Triplex Enterprises Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as custom broker with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Triplex Enterprises Inc.
|Type of Work
- Negotiating with government agencies to resolve customs issues related to shipping delays and fines
- Preparing customs forms and filing paperwork with government agencies
- Communicating with customers to ensure they understand the import process and are aware of any government regulations or restrictions
- Reviewing contracts to ensure they meet legal requirements, such as including all relevant information on tariffs, duties, taxes, and fees
- Obtaining export permits and other documentation required by foreign governments to ensure cargo can be transported overseas without delay or incident
- Scheduling inspections by customs officials at ports of entry to ensure compliance with customs regulations
- Coordinating the transport of cargo from the port of entry to final destination using carriers such as trucking companies or shipping lines
- Communicating with foreign customs officials to ensure that import procedures are followed properly
- Communicating with carrier companies to ensure that all shipping requirements are met, including documentation requirements such as bills of lading or packing lists
- Licensed is an advantage
- Customs knowledge
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organization and time management
- Business acumen
|National Capital Region
|Triplex Enterprise, Inc., 2255 Chino Roces Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1200 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Triplex Enterprises, Incorporated (Triplex) started out as a sole proprietorship. It was registered with the Bureau of Commerce on November 22, 1970. On July 1979, Triplex was incorporated and registered with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to engage in the general mercantile business. Presently, it is actively engaged in converting, trading, and distribution of all kinds of paper and paper board products. It has grown to be the No. 1 in the industry group and belongs to one of the top 100 corporations in the country. It is one of the company which has the most complete line when it comes to all kinds of paper and paper board product. The company’s ability in making long-term business foresight, through its continued update of the market situation had help the company to remain one of the leading if not the leader in the paper industry of the country today.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)