National Capital Region Jobs Customer Service Representative Position at ARMSCOR GLOBAL SHARED SERVICES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, ARMSCOR GLOBAL SHARED SERVICES INC. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Customer Service Representative and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||ARMSCOR GLOBAL SHARED SERVICES INC.|
|Position||Customer Service Representative|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
(No heavy calls, no sales, no queuing, no average talk time and
purely customer service only)
With competitive benefits such as HMO, Medical Reimbursement, Educational Assistance, Christmas package, 13th-month pay, and others.
- The candidate must possess at least 2 years level or bachelor’ Degree in any field.
- At least 1- 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience dealing with an American client is an ADVANTAGE
- Willing for night shift duty: 11:00 pm to 8:00 am
- With 2 consecutive days off and Follow Philippine Holiday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- ·Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems·
- Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handles and resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; providing, selecting, and explaining the best solution/appropriate solutions/alternatives to solve the problem within the time limits; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Assist in the application process for new dealer accounts by recording account information
- Maintains dealer records by updating account information
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments/promo codes
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls/chats/email
- Performs other duties and tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Make outbound calls to customers to give updates or ask for additional information, if needed
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Coordinate with other departments to provide solutions to the customer’s inquiry e. g. shipping information, invoice copies, etc.
- Work with the customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Armscor Global Shared Services Incprovides specialized support serviceswithin Armscor Group of Companies.(We are direct hire not an agency nor head hunter.)
The Armscor Global Defense, Inc., which isour Parent Company,is a manufacturing company of firearms and ammunition located in Marikina. The company is known for its inexpensive 1911-pattern pistols, revolvers, shotguns, sporting rifles, firearms parts, and ammunition.
Grace A. Santoalla
Human Resource Ass. Manager
Armscor Global Shared Services Inc.
PH: +632.656.5344ǀ 0917.853.8343 ǀ 0921.894.2955
7th Floor Strata 100 Bldg, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: CS201522238
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Rice allowance, HMO, Insurance, Uniform, Night Differential, Working Hours: Monday to Fridays (Time : Depends on position)
- Specific Location: Pasig City