Batangas Jobs Customer Service Representative Position at Littelfuse Phils., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Littelfuse Phils., Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as customer service representative with a full time work system, which domiciled in Batangas and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Littelfuse Phils., Inc.|
|Position||Customer Service Representative|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Littelfuse is one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Companies (Forbes) and has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois (Best Companies Group) for 11 consecutive years. With its global headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, USA, Littelfuse is a leading, global manufacturer of electronic components serving more than 100,00 end customers across industrial, transportation, and electronics end markets. We have more than 17,00 employees with operations in 15 countries. From semiconductors to sensors… switches to fuses and more… we produce billions of electronic components that help our customers empower a sustainable, connected, and safer world. In 2021, Littelfuse had net sales of $2.1 billion.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Maintains and increases customer loyalty by supporting customers from ordering through to delivery. Works with customers to overcome barriers to provide best in class customer support.
About the job:
- Performs order handling process including receipt of order, adjustments and cancelations. (40%)
- Builds strong customer relationships, through proactively informing customers on order status. (30%)
- Point person for internal inquiries – order management and Business Application activities. (20%)
- Conducts on-board training and assessment, refresher course on standard order management procedures. (10%)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor or university degree
- Experience: One to two years of experience
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with SAP preferred
- High attention to detail
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Results Driven – supports us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efﬁciency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference – everywhere, every day.
We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of beneﬁts, including work from home, ﬂexible working hours as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certiﬁcation.
|Address||Littelfuse Phils., Inc., Lima Technology Center, Special Economic Zone Malvar 4233, Lipa, 4217 Batangas, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1927, Littelfuse Inc. is the world leader in circuit protection with growing global platforms in power control and sensing. The company serves customers in the electronics, automotive and industrial markets with technologies including fuses, semiconductors, polymers, ceramics, relays and sensors. Littelfuse has over 12,00 employees in more than 50 locations throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. Annual sales in 2018 were $1.72 billion.
The Littelfuse portfolio, backed by industry leading technical support, design, and manufacturing expertise, has made significant investments in R&D and Distribution to ensure that we not only have the world’s broadest and deepest line of circuit protection solutions, but also the most advanced, recognized circuit protection brand in the world.
We work in a highly empowered work environment where managers are very involved in planning and generating ideas for improvement. You will be supported and surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. People who care about our customers and care about helping them achieve the results they seek. At Littelfuse you will be in great company!
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Performance Incentives, Health & Life Insurance, Paid Leaves, Shuttle Service