Manila City Jobs Customs Declarant Position at UNITED ALLIANCE CARGO INTL CORP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of CUSTOMS DECLARANT. For those of you who live in Manila City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, UNITED ALLIANCE CARGO INTL CORP, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱18,000 - ₱20,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||UNITED ALLIANCE CARGO INTL CORP|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.000|
1. Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Customs Administration
2. Preferably 5 years experience in the same position.
3. Good classification and computation skills
4. Knowledgeable in BOC Portal submission and process.
5. Well versed and updated on customs policies.
6. Proficient in MS Office Applications, most particularly in Excels
7. Familiar with the legal requirements on importing, exporting and domestic shipments, as well as company’s internal procedures ·
8. Willing to work overtime.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Monitors government accreditation renewals for BOC, NTC, OMB, and other compliance requirements with various agencies.
2. Updates and/or monitors service providers’ Service Level Agreement (SLA), payment terms, evaluation, and status.
3. Reviews paperwork and documents to ensure shipping, handling, storage charges, and customs fees are billed correctly.
WORKING CONDITIONS – Mental demands/physical demands/environmental factors · Repetitive hand motions; prolonged use of computer.
Full Time benefits
8 hrs. a day Monday to Friday work schedule
13th Month Salary
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||United Transport Cargo Logistics, 1002 Gen. Luna St, Intramuros, Manila, 1002 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UNITED ALLIANCE CARGO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATIONis a company manned by self-driven individuals who are eligible and well-experienced in all aspects of logistics.
Molded by years of experience, we are able to establish good commendations from different agencies actively involved in our operation. We have the Airfreight Department, Sea Freight Department, Customs Brokerage Department, Trucking and Distribution Department, Special Project Department, and Customer Care Department. Each department is manned by a team of experts in offering the best solution for any of your logistics concerns.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Specific Location: TAFT AVENUE