Makati City Jobs Data Encoder For Bulacan Position at Family Health International
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Data Encoder for Bulacan. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Family Health International and willing to work in our office under contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Family Health International|
|Position||Data Encoder For Bulacan|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About FHI 360:
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication, and social marketing- creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
EpiC is a five-year global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). The project provides strategic technical assistance (TA) and direct service delivery to break through barriers to 95-95-95 and promote self-reliant management of national HIV programs by improving HIV case-finding, prevention, treatment programming and viral load (VL) suppression among key populations (KPs) and priority populations (PPs).
In the Philippines, EpiC will work in the Greater Metro Manila Area (Metro Manila, CALABARZON, Central Luzon) to address critical gaps and bottlenecks in the HIV response by expanding HIV case finding in the community, upscaling of PrEP implementation, and strengthening treatment initiation, adherence, and retention support for people living with HIV (PLHIV). Further, EpiC Philippines aims to build the capacity of local, community-based KP organizations and work closely with the government of the Philippines to deliver HIV services tailored to the needs of KPs.
Detailed Description of Tasks to be Performed:
The Data Encoder will work closely with the M&E Officer, Regional Coordinators and Sites to ensure timely completion and transmittal of project M&E data and deliverables. S/he will assist in the data management of the sites and the different M&E activities of the project. S/he will undertake activities to support reviews of programs and/or country M&E systems and strengthening actions.
- Conducts data collection and performs data entry at the site level, with preparation and sorting of collected information and identifying templates that need to be entered.
- Ensures accuracy of entered data and ensures consistency and alignment with the existing data.
- Follow up HIV/AIDS reports from sites and partners for proper entry into the national reporting system.
- Assist in preparing and submitting reports needed by the project and partners.
- Assists in the review and verification of data generated ensuring that they are in line with the M&E reporting requirements.
- Participates in quality improvement plans which focus on M&E.
- Provides support to Senior Strategic Information Advisor and M&E Officer in the development and implementation of monitoring tools, which will include, but not be limited to, data collection, entry, and reporting on program indicators.
- Assists in the preparation of progress quarterly M&E reports and uploads all approved M&E relevant reports into the online systems as required.
- Travels when needed for data entry tasks, coordination to the sites and regions, monitoring, and/or participate in related activities.
- Assists with project research activities, such as translation and transcription, as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and agreed upon
Required Education/Job Experience:
- BA/BS in Computer Studies/Information Technology or any Allied Medical Field.
- Minimum 1 year of program monitoring experience and/or data entry and management, in health or HIV-related projects.
- Working knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures with providing program support for HIV activities/projects is desired.
- Experience in data collection, data encoding, and data management of health-related data.
- Experience in coordinating with government and local partners is desired.
- Knowledge and experience in M&E and USAID reporting requirements is desired.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office package, particularly, Word, Excel, and Power Point and with experience using database or data entry software.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work with others effectively.
- Prior experience in a non- governmental organization (NGO) preferred.
- Fluency in English and local language.
Working Conditions and Travel Requirements:
- Site-level support (field office work)
- Ability to travel domestically at least 80%
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||American Academy of Family Medicine., Esperanza Street, Corner Makati Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who we are?
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
As we evolve to meet the challenges of the future, we stand committed to the principles that have guided our organization for the last 40+ years. Our work continues to be grounded in research and science, strengthened by partnerships and focused on building the capacity of individuals, communities and countries to succeed.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: SEC Reg A200104128
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Accidental & Life Insurance