Pasay City Jobs Data Entry Team Leader (hybrid Set-up) Position at Infinit-O
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Infinit-O are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as data entry team leader (hybrid set-up) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Pasay City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Data Entry Team Leader (hybrid Set-up)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Data Entry Team Leader will perform the functions outlined below:
● Navigate the accounts payable email
● Reviewing documents/invoices and entering invoices accurately into the ERP system
● Potential audit of uploaded information in the system for completeness and appropriate documentation support
● Building a record by filling out forms in the client system based on the information reviewed
● Identification of possible gaps in the information entered
● After determining the gap or issue the team would proceed to resolve the issue or escalate it to the appropriate department
○ Establish and execute the processes and procedures
○ Establish and manage the achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
○ Monitor and evaluate all processes and implement improvement to ensure clients receive appropriate and high-quality services as committed
○ Perform daily and monthly auditing of work processes
○ Monitor and assist team members in the daily operation aspects of the project including reviewing the status and performance against targets, performing root cause analysis of variances and making improvements to meet the targets
○ Coach, guide and train team members by providing excellent service
○ Provide assistance to team members in accordance with established practices and procedures
○ Provide reports as agreed with client
○ Assist in hiring, selection and training of new team members update ledgers, data, and reports
● At least 1 year of experience in the back office and data entry job
● 1-3 years supervisory experience
● Experience with invoices is an asset
● Has good communication skills both in oral and written
● Good attention to details
● Is a team player who can collaborate with the team
● Detail oriented
● Analytical skills are required in identifying issues or gaps
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Infinit-O, 9/F SCMC Mall of Asia Arena Annex (MAAX) Building, Pasay, 1300, Filipina|
- Hybrid Set-Up
- Employee Benefits on Day 1
- Pioneer Team
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
At Infinit-O, we believe team members who show Malasakit can make the world a better place for future generations by embracing and respecting each other’s differences and preferences. Each of us can contribute to the solution — we all have a role to play. We are committed to creating a diverse, safe and inclusive environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is the result of our PRIDE values, our behaviors, our vulnerabilities, our curiosity, our ability to collaborate, and the ways that we courageously share our perspectives and encourage others to do the same.
Infinit-O is a global solutions provider company, incorporated in 2005 in the Philippines, that provides value-based services to small and medium businesses across the globe.
We serve a number of industries where we have developed deep domain expertise including healthcare, finance & accounting, technology, and research & data management solutions.
Our goal is to create long-lasting partnerships with our clients; rendering a strong combination of business consultancy, process optimization, and outsourced solutions; all utilizing the latest technology to provide excellent value for our clients.
We seek to provide our clients peace of mind and pride ourselves on open, trusting relationships. We have a performance-based culture, knowing the commitments we make to our clients are critical to their business success. We take quality seriously as evidenced by our ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certifications and Six Sigma dedicated solutions team. We constantly strive to delight our clients as seen through our Net Promoter Scores, which are well above industry averages.
Ready to grow? Think Infinit-O.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201400853
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Accident Insurance, Business Casual, Monday-Friday Weekends off, fixed except for BPO accounts