Quezon City Jobs Data Privacy Compliance Analyst Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Data Privacy Compliance Analyst and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
|Data Privacy Compliance Analyst
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Job Purpose: This position will support the Data Protection Officer in ensuring that Reed Exhibitions is compliant with the various global privacy legislation by receiving and appropriately responding to subject right requests.
• To manage the global inbox of external privacy enquiries, ensuring that enquiries are quickly and accurately categorised by jurisdictional requirement and right exercised (assisted by the online form process and ServiceNow configuration);
• To liaise with the appropriate BU SPOC to collate the relevant information in line with the request, as-well-as the policies, toolkits and templates provided by the Privacy Office;
• To pull together a draft response / disclosure bundle, including any recommendations for exemptions in line with the relevant legislation, for approval by the relevant BU SPOC and the Privacy Office;
• To keep accurate, comprehensive and timely case notes on actions taken, personnel contacted and exemptions applied (including justifications);
• To respond to requests on behalf of each BU within the set timescales (28 calendar days for most jurisdictions);
• To follow the escalation process set by the Privacy Office where SLAs are not met by BUs;
• To provide the Privacy Office monthly MI measuring compliance with the various global requirements, broken down by BU (templates provided);
• To raise any concerns, queries or issues for immediate attention of the Privacy Office; and
• Assisting in audit reporting processes that are relevant to the above activities;
• General updates, design flow, enhancements (as necessary) in the systems used.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Privacy Regulation knowledge particularly in GDPR/ EU/ UK Privacy Laws.
• Has Data Privacy work experience, which is required for minimum of 12 months.
• Has a background or knowledge in Data Management with minimum of 12 months.
• Fluency and articulate or can confidently express itself in English.
|Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines) Inc., 1101 Commonwealth Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Hybrid setup (1-2x a month RTO)
- Day 1 HMO with 4 Dependents for free
- Company Equipment provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role