Pasig City Jobs Deputy Finance Controller Position at VIVAMAX, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we VIVAMAX, INC., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as deputy finance controller and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Deputy Finance Controller|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Basic Purpose/Job Summary
Responsible in handling the finance and accounting functions of Vivamax which include controlling, budgeting, reporting, financial planning and analysis, management information systems, and tax.
- With a Bachelor’s degree, major in Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Must have 8-10 years in accounting and comptroller functions with at least 3 years in a managerial role
- Must have had experience in a publicly-listed company and in the telco industry
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while having an eye on the nuances of the job
- Must have a proven ability to work under pressure while meeting stringent reporting deadlines
- Must be tech-savvy, able to work with systems and manipulate large amounts of data
- With advanced skills in MS Office applications and above-average Excel skills
- Must have experience working with regulators (SEC, PSE, BIR, SS, HDMF, SEC) and their reporting
- Must be able to get into the details of finance and accounting processes (i.e. journal entries) but also see the “big picture”
- Must have proven knowledge of bookkeeping, Philippine accounting principles, standards, laws, and
- regulations (IFRS)
- Must be responsible and self-motivated; capable of and enjoys working independently and driving decisions
- Self-driven with good organizational and time management skills to deal with multiple deliverables and tight timelines
- Must be looking for an entrepreneurial setup/culture and new challenges
- Must have high attention to detail & accuracy
- Must possess a strong acumen in business logic
- Must be a team player with good communication skills
- Must be willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- The Deputy Finance Controller must perform the following functions:
- Completes rollout and utilization of SAP system
- Ensures timely and accurate monthly closing and reports/elevates adjustments
- Prepares and presents monthly management reports and financials. (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flows, Sales, and Operating Expenses (analysis of factors that are impacting the business) Reports and analyzes variances.
- Implements finance and accounting policies and procedures
- Oversees accounting operations such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger entries
- Cleans up inter-company accounts
- Ensures complete and accurate books of accounts
- Leads completion of audit process
- Documents & continuously improve existing policies and procedures to support the current business and future business growth (i.e. set up the Chart of Accounts, Accounting Processes, and Policies: Cash, Petty Cash Fund, Advances, Production Costs, Intangibles, Bad Debt, CapEx, and Depreciation, and Amortization
- Cooperates with business units and support functions across the company
- Collaborates as company representative with business partners
- Works cross-functionally with Sales & Marketing and Operations to ensure IT systems are client- and operations-friendly and capture all necessary accounting data
- Ensures compliance with regular reportorial requirements for a publicly-listed company
- Ensures compliance with government regulations and remittances
- Minimizes tax exposure by keeping abreast of new tax rules
- Streamlines accounting functions and operations
- Leads and mentors a team of accounting staff to ensure that deliverables of the department are timely and efficiently met
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Vivamax is a subscription-based video on demand streaming app that is:
- Easy to access
- Conveniently affordable
It gives unlimited access to movies and other content- from Pinoy blockbusters, foreign hits, concerts, and television series
Filipino entertainment at its best!
Vivamax. Atin 'to.
Be part of our growing VIVA Family!!
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Government-mandated benefits, leave benefits, life insurance, Mondays - Fridays, compressed work hours
- Specific Location: Ortigas Center