National Capital Region Jobs Destination Manager (geebee Education) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Destination Manager (GeeBee Education). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Jobstreet Philippines, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Education/Training & Education with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Destination Manager (geebee Education)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Destination Manager to manage and train our recruitment partners to promote our more than 850+ direct partner colleges and universities across multiple destinations, including but not limited to Canada, Australia, UK, USA, and New Zealand. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to increase our brand awareness and student recruitment through our agent network in the Philippines.
- Develop and execute marketing plans to promote our colleges and universities through our agent network in the target destinations.
- Identify key partners and stakeholders in each destination to maximize our outreach and build strong relationships with education agents and institutions.
- Train and manage education agents to promote our institutions effectively using our platform.
- Attend education fairs, conferences, and events to promote our institutions and engage with education agents and prospective students.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of agent recruitment and training programs and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate with the admissions team to ensure a seamless application process for international students recruited through our agent network.
- Experience in destination marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of the education systems, visa application process, and cultures in Canada, Australia, UK, USA, or New Zealand is an advantage
- Experience managing and training education agents preferred.
- Willingness to travel domestically/internationally and work flexible hours.
If you are a highly motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for promoting global opportunities to students, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days