National Capital Region Jobs Disbursement Associate Position at Luova Education Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Disbursement Associate. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Luova Education Group, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Luova Education Group
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process payments and check requests on a weekly basis.
- Complete payments and submissions to the government and to banks.
- Encode all transactions in Quickbooks.
- Perform tasks in billing and collections as assigned
- Adhere to Service Level Agreement’s Turn-around time for Freshworks
- Clearing of bank reconciling items related to disbursement
- Upload/Process Refunds
- Coordinate with the suppliers on SOA’s and pending invoices
- Full utilization of Quickbooks Online (QBO) and use to record all transactions and produce financial reports.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Graduate of Accountancy or any finance related course. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply also.
- Experience in processing disbursement and bookkeeping transactions; experience in Quickbooks online is an advantage
- Willing to report onsite (Pasig)
|National Capital Region
|Luova Education Group, Level 10-1 One Global Place, 25th Street, corner 5th Ave, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
From homeschool and school operations to curriculum distributorship and retail, we have crafted and curated 21st century systems, technologies, and solutions that focus on tailor-fitting the learning experience for the students, no matter where in the world they may be.
Luova Education takes K to 12 learning to the next level through our roster of brands that include homeschool providers, international schools, online programs, and curriculum distributors that are all committed to creating and curating effective flexible and personalized learning solutions and materials for families all over the world.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Life Insurance