Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Dispatcher Officer – Cebu City (free Staff House) Position at SEAOIL Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City) and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of dispatcher officer - cebu city (free staff house) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||SEAOIL Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Dispatcher Officer - Cebu City (free Staff House)|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Every role in SEAOIL contributes significantly to the company. Here’s a summary of what you will be doing in this job:
1. Processes documents of all approved fuel sales orders (SO’s) and ensures that tank trucks move out of the terminal on scheduled or within the delivery lead time.
2. Ensures accurate and on-time shipping of actual sales orders in the online system.”
Success in this role will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities:
1. Confirms from the Product Inventory Assistant the actual availability of products on each corresponding source tank.
2. Secures and validates the attendance list of trucks.
3. Reports to the Road Transport Scheduler the available trucks and discrepancies in the preliminary match if any.
4. Prepares truck loading line up based on the delivery schedule and time log arrival of trucks.
5. Prepares the Releasing and Receiving Inspection Checklist (RRIC).
1. Prepares the delivery documents and issues the security seals.
2. Coordinates and verifies with the Product Inventory Assistant the availability and source of fuel products from the online system.
3. Ship confirms through Shipping Transactions module all dispatched fuel Sales Orders according to each product and volume descriptions.
1. Conducts inspection of the quantity and quality of product loaded in the tank truck prior its release.
2. Releases loaded tank trucks cleared for dispatch.
3. Updates the Dispatcher’s Report.
4. Monitors and transmits acknowledged Delivery Receipt (DR).
1. Monitors utilization and ensures availability of adequate security seals and dispatching forms.
2. Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
3. Responsible in ensuring that DoS agreement reached between a ship and either a port facility or another ship with which it interfaces, specifying the security measures each will be implemented.
4. Understand environmental aspects of their function and perform in accordance to meet quality and environmental objectives.
College graduate, preferably with a degree in Engineering
With more than 1 year of relevant experience preferably from other industries.
Willing to be assigned in Ludo Depot, Cebu.
Willing to work during Weekdays and Saturdays
Amenable to work on a shifting schedule
- Adept in in MS Office, Email, G-drive, Spreadsheets, Communication tools .
- Demonstrates strong communication, Problem Solving, Adaptability, Teamwork.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of web-based Google Workspace (formerly, G Suite, and comprises of spreadsheets, documents, and presentations).
Expectations from Candidates:
Candidates who are invited for HR screening will need to undergo and pass an online exam and/or technical exam, and accomplish HR documents, personality tests, and essay exams before proceeding to the HR interview.
Candidates who pass the HR interview would then need to submit soft copies of their available pre-employment requirements, such as the Transcript of Records, Diploma, and NBI clearance. The complete list will be provided by the recruiter.
In the event candidates are hired, they would be required to submit hard copies of all the pre-employment requirements and pass the medical exam and background check before on-boarding.
Benefits of Working in the Company:
1. Office-based positions can enjoy the privilege of working from home during the pandemic
2. Employees will have the opportunity to be trained by our in-house training team and subject matter experts
3. Early regularization opportunity
4. Family-oriented culture
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||SEAOIL, Tres de Abril St, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. is a proudly FILIPINO company that shares and understands every Filipino's hopes for the future: a better economy, the youth achieving their dreams, and a healthy environment. As an organization, SEAOIL makes a conscious effort to do its part in fueling the nation towards success.
In 2020, SEAOIL earmarked Php 10 million to support the country’s efforts to fight COVID-19 as part of the #FuelPHtoRecovery campaign. The company likewise offered free fuel and discounts to frontliners from hospitals, local government units, and transport groups.
Through our innovative products, services, and programs, we remain true to our promise of “Fueling a Better Future.” Over the years, the company has been recognized for its performance and people practices. To name a few:
- In 2019, SEAOIL was included in BusinessWorld’s annual list of Top 100 Corporations in the Philippines, at rank 43.
- In the same year, SEAOIL received the Asia’s Best Employer Brand Award for the 5th consecutive year (since 2015).
- In 2018, SEAOIL won in the prestigious ASEAN Business Awards for the Priority Integration Sector (Energy).
As the leading and largest independent fuel company in the Philippines, SEAOIL continues to expand its network to provide quality and affordable products to more Filipinos. We are committed to each and every one of our customers, because it is for them and through them that we are in this business.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Predominantly Hybrid, Smart Casual, Monday to Friday (Office-based), Monday to Sunday (Depot Operations)