Zamboanga del Norte Jobs Dispatcher Officer – Irasan, Zamboanga Position at SEAOIL Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Zamboanga del Norte and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Dispatcher Officer - Irasan, Zamboanga in our business office, SEAOIL Philippines, Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||SEAOIL Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Dispatcher Officer - Irasan, Zamboanga|
|Region||Zamboanga del Norte|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Every role in SEAOIL contributes significantly to the company. Here’s a summary of what you will be doing in this job:
1. Processes documents of all approved fuel sales orders (SO’s) and ensures that tank trucks move out of the terminal on scheduled or within the delivery lead time.
2. Ensures accurate and on-time shipping of actual sales orders in the online system.”
Success in this role will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities:
1. Confirms from the Product Inventory Assistant the actual availability of products on each corresponding source tank.
2. Secures and validates the attendance list of trucks.
3. Reports to the Road Transport Scheduler the available trucks and discrepancies in the preliminary match if any.
4. Prepares truck loading line up based on the delivery schedule and time log arrival of trucks.
5. Prepares the Releasing and Receiving Inspection Checklist (RRIC).
1. Prepares the delivery documents and issues the security seals.
2. Coordinates and verifies with the Product Inventory Assistant the availability and source of fuel products from the online system.
3. Ship confirms through Shipping Transactions module all dispatched fuel Sales Orders according to each product and volume descriptions.
1. Conducts inspection of the quantity and quality of product loaded in the tank truck prior its release.
2. Releases loaded tank trucks cleared for dispatch.
3. Updates the Dispatcher’s Report.
4. Monitors and transmits acknowledged Delivery Receipt (DR).
1. Monitors utilization and ensures availability of adequate security seals and dispatching forms.
2. Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
3. Responsible in ensuring that DoS agreement reached between a ship and either a port facility or another ship with which it interfaces, specifying the security measures each will be implemented.
4. Understand environmental aspects of their function and perform in accordance to meet quality and environmental objectives.
Preferred Qualifications for the Role:
- College graduate, preferably with a degree in Engineering
- At least a year of relevant experience with other industry
- Willing to be assigned in Irasan, Zamboanga del Norte.
- Willing to work during Weekdays and Saturdays
- Amenable to work on a shifting schedule
Critical Expertise and Skills:
- Adept in in MS Office, Email, G-drive, Spreadsheets, Communication tools .
- Demonstrates strong communication, Problem Solving, Adaptability, Teamwork.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of web-based Google Workspace (formerly, G Suite, and comprises of spreadsheets, documents, and presentations).
|City||Zamboanga del Norte|
|Address||G784+45H Seaoil Dipolog Depot, Regional Hwy Dipolog - Sindangan, President Manuel A. Roxas, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. is a proudly FILIPINO company that shares and understands every Filipino's hopes for the future: a better economy, the youth achieving their dreams, and a healthy environment. As an organization, SEAOIL makes a conscious effort to do its part in fueling the nation towards success.
In 2020, SEAOIL earmarked Php 10 million to support the country’s efforts to fight COVID-19 as part of the #FuelPHtoRecovery campaign. The company likewise offered free fuel and discounts to frontliners from hospitals, local government units, and transport groups.
Through our innovative products, services, and programs, we remain true to our promise of “Fueling a Better Future.” Over the years, the company has been recognized for its performance and people practices. To name a few:
- In 2019, SEAOIL was included in BusinessWorld’s annual list of Top 100 Corporations in the Philippines, at rank 43.
- In the same year, SEAOIL received the Asia’s Best Employer Brand Award for the 5th consecutive year (since 2015).
- In 2018, SEAOIL won in the prestigious ASEAN Business Awards for the Priority Integration Sector (Energy).
As the leading and largest independent fuel company in the Philippines, SEAOIL continues to expand its network to provide quality and affordable products to more Filipinos. We are committed to each and every one of our customers, because it is for them and through them that we are in this business.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Predominantly Hybrid, Smart Casual, Monday to Friday (Office-based), Monday to Sunday (Depot Operations)