Central Luzon Jobs Diver Position at Subic Drydock Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central Luzon and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Others & General Work
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Subic Drydock Corporation|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform underwater maintenance, including propeller changes and hull repair, on ships and submarines;
- Use diving equipment including scuba, and state-of-the-art surface-supplied diving equipment and systems;
- Maintain and repair diving equipment and systems;
- Participate in research and development of new diving techniques/procedures;
- Underwater search and salvage operations;
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate
- PADI certified
- At least three (3) years related experience as diver
- Good communication and personal relation skills
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Address||Subic Drydock Corporation, Bldg. 41 Mabini St. Cor. Gridley Road, Global Industrial Park, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, 2222 Philippines, Rivera Point Rd, Olongapo, Zambales, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SDC is a Philippine registered Corporation providing ship repair services at the Subic Bay Freeport Zone. SDC is located 65 nautical miles from Manila and is a natural deep water port.
SDC is a full service shipyard, employing experienced engineers and naval architects who work alongside SDC's highly trained in-house and sub-contractor workforce.
Since its first commercial dry-docking of a local Ro-Ro ferry in 2005, SDC has grown its customer base to include international shipping companies such as FOSS Maritime, Maersk, Austal, HMS Global Maritime and GBA Ships e.V while also catering to the demand of local shipping companies such as Negros Navigation, Magsaysay Shipping, Eagle Asia and MCC Transport.
SDC holds a Master Ship Repair Agreement (MSRA) with the US Navy and Military Sealift Command. SDC's MSRAR was initially obtained in 2008 and is reviewed annually by the USN, affirming SDC’s compliance with the rigorous industrial repair and quality assurance standards. SDC also caters to the Philippine Navy having performed emergency repairs, extended voyage repairs and dispatching specialized teams to inspect and repair emergency casualties.
SDC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cabras Marine (ww.cabrasmarine.com) , a Guam (US) based organization that has been a leading provider of maritime service of over 30 years.
SDC is committed to high standards, quality products and services which are delivered at competitive prices to our clients.
- Industry: Repair & Maintenance Services
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, SDC Coverall / Uniform, Mondays to Saturdays or Shift required