Manila City Jobs Documentation & Processing Officer Position at Abosta Ship Management Corp. – OS
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of DOCUMENTATION & PROCESSING OFFICER. For those of you who live in Manila City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Abosta Ship Management Corp. - OS, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Abosta Ship Management Corp. – OS|
|Position||Documentation & Processing Officer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Responsible for In-house training of crew
- Endorse crew for Pre-employment Medical Exam
- Schedule crew crew hotel quarantine & RT-PCR test
- Encode Crew Details
- Bachelor’s degree in any course
- Experience in crew documentation (an advantage)
- With ability to understand and implement Crew Operations Procedures.
Location: Pedro Gil, Malate Manila
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Abosta Shipmanagement Corporation Manning Agency, 5F Jemarson Blg.1618 P.Hidalgo Lim, Malate, Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our company supply Philippine officers, engineers and rating crew to Korean Shipowners.
Our managed ships consist of the following
1) Pure Car Carrier - Philippine Master & C/E, other off/engrs and rating crew
2) Bulk Carrier - Handy, Panamax and Cape Size - C/O, 1AE & other off/engrs & rating crew
3) VLCC - Rating crew only
4) Product Tanker - Ratign crew only
5) Chemical Tanker - Rating crew only
6) General Cargo - C/O, 1AE and other off/engrs and rating crew.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: 146-SB112408-R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)