Western Samar Jobs Dost Fnri: Registered Med Tech (western Samar Or Biliran) Position at DBP Service Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of DOST FNRI: Registered Med Tech (Western Samar or Biliran) with tempoaray working hours for our company office, DBP Service Corporation, for residents of Western Samar and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱31,000 - ₱35,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, DBP Service Corporation, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a DOST FNRI: Registered Med Tech (Western Samar or Biliran).
|Company||DBP Service Corporation|
|Position||Dost Fnri: Registered Med Tech (western Samar Or Biliran)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 31.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology or Medical Laboratory Science with a valid professional license
- Preferably with 1-year experience in a clinic or hospital setting, particularly phlebotomy
- Preferably a resident of Samar (Western) or Biliran or nearby provinces
- Speaking Waray, Bisaya, and Tagalog dialects is an advantage
- Must be willing to be deployed in Samar or Biliran province and conduct field research collection among pregnant women and infants
Brief functions of the position
- Participate in the actual collection activities of the program as a field researcher;
- Assist in the coordination of the local government units and rural health units for the schedule and conduct of data collection in the area;
- Conduct recruitment, orientation, and screening of prospective participants;
- Collect and process biological samples for analysis of biochemical markers, genomics, metagenomics, and metabolomics in the province from the pregnant women and infant participants;
- Prepare the biological samples collected in the field for submission to a partner laboratory in the province and for shipment to DOST-FNRI Office;
- Coordinate with the focal persons in the schedule of submission and shipment of samples;
- Ensure the transport, storage, and integrity of the collected samples before analysis and shipment;
- Collect, consolidate, and encode biochemical results in the databases;
- Assist the Team Leader in the preparation of financial, administrative, and technical documents related to field collection;
- Prepare documents and materials for the implementation of the cohort program;
- Perform other tasks related to field operations.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DBP SERVICE CORPORATION
2nd Floor Executive Building, Gil Puyat cor. Makati Ave., Makati City
Along with our Expertise, Experience, and service Excellence,
we power you up…
DBPSC is an outsource firm established to provide staffing services. We serve a diverse group of clients – from public corporations to private firms and individuals.
To provide suitable employment to qualified applicants and be a catalyst for the socio-economic development of the country.
The company is guided and ran by a
Board and Management Team, consisting of former and present Officers of the Development Bank of the Philippines and Professional Managers, who are experts in Business and Human Resource Management.
We are committed to the continuous improvement of processes and systems.
DBPSC is a duly registered Service Provider by the Department of Labor and Employment.
The Corporation has the stability and growth potential needed to respond effectively to the competitive environment of the service industry.
DBPSC is the very first in the industry that is ISO 9001:2015.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-72600-6-27-13-098
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days